Chapter 15

Time passed leisurely.

By the time, Deepa woke up it was already past 8 O'clock.

Deepa looked around and found herself in the office room with lights brightly lightened. She sit up with difficulty, her head was still aching and stomach was protesting badly.

After waiting for a few minutes for herself to relax, she tried to stand up. But her legs were weak, and her head was spinning.

She quickly grabbed the side of the table to support herself. While trying to balance herself, she knocked down a few books on the side of the table.

"Hey, don't stand, you will fall!!"

Suddenly a male voice sounded, and her hand was immediately supported by a strong arm.

Anil helped her to sit down, and sat opposite to her.

"How do you feel now?" He asked while passing an unscrewed bottle of water he bought in now.

"Tired..." She replied while holding her aching head. She saw the bottle extended to her, and picked it up.

After sipping half bottle of water, her mind was finally a little more clear. As soon as she gazed around, her eyes was locked with a pair of deep black eyes.

He wasn't an extraordinary handsome man. But an average Indian man in his thirties. His hair was mostly white (more because of hormone change in early years). His hair was almost dried now, and it was not neatly combed as always, but more messy, adding a little youthfulness to his appearance.

"Thank you, sir..." Deepa smiled.

"It's okay. Have this soup, it's still warm." He passed her the soup with spoon.

Deepa looked at the soup infront of her in amazement. It was not well cooked as a take-out. The few carrots and onion was floating above the soup. And it was not neatly cut, but was cooked well. And it was served in an ordinary bown in kitchen,not an disposable bowls.

Then this...

"You made this?" She asked with astonishment.

"..cough... Although it's not delicious, you can warm your stomach for now."
Anil looked embarrassed but tried to not show it.

Deepa smiled without exposing him and scooped a spoon and put it in her mouth. As soon as the warm soup touched her taste buds and her stomach, her whole body was warmed up. Don't think whether it's because she is too hungry, this simple soup taste extremely tasty.Deepa drank the whole soup and was extremely satisfied with the taste.

She wiped her mouth with the tissue on the table and smiled contentedly.

"Sir, it's delicious! Your wife is too lucky too lucky to have a good chef as you!" Deepa said half, sincere and half boosting. He helped her so much, just praise him more to appreciate him!

Anil twitched the corner of his mouth, and said while looking straight in her eyes.

"I am not... married."

"......!???"