Episode 1: The Great Eruption War

Three girls are standing alone in the pit surrounding the mountain as smoke passes through them. One girl is gray hair with curly tails, other is long and purple, and the other is medium and white. They looked around the pit until a massive blast explodes behind her and more were coming in.

Girls: KYAAA!!!!

Suddenly all of them saw armies of zombies, monsters, and beasts engraved with pink veins and zombies with yellow eyes running to attack. Then they hear multiple battle cries of men and women voices on the top of the pit. They saw multiple armor-looking persons jumping down or riding down the pit using their motorbikes as multiple vehicles.

They saw them battle one another and ships were engaging these dark entities as more were blasting in, Dying and falling one by one. Then came the 12 entities behind the three girls making them gasp with each scream of death hearing in their ears terrified to move at all.

When they saw all of the armored warriors down leaving the entities standing alone, they launched an attack on the three. The blast sends them all back and in pain from that blow. They look up to see the entities looking down at them and the dead armored warriors on the ground. They are terrified to do anything when all of a sudden a massive explosion sends the entities and the three girls back again. 

When they looked up to where it came from, they saw a silhouetted armored warrior with a belt that resembled a camera, with strange symbols surrounding the lens

When they looked up to where it came from, they saw a silhouetted armored warrior with a belt that resembled a camera, with strange symbols surrounding the lens. The three girls are in a trance about the armored man with the white-haired girl and has some entity in her saying the name of it.

???/???: ...Decade

-------------------------------------

Suddenly, she was woken up when the alarm clock in her room blared and she just simply tried to slam it with her hand while her other rubbed her eyes to wake up completely for a new day had arrived. Her name is Kiana Kaslana, she muttered about the dream she'd been having for quite a while now ever since she entered the academy for Valkyries, St. Freya.

Kiana: Decade... That dream again.

The other girls are waking up beside her as they too have woken up from the same dream they're having. First to wake up is the pony-tailed girl named Bronya followed by the purple-haired one named Mei. Rubbing their eyes from that dream terrifying dream.

Bronya: Da Bronya is having the same dream again...

Mei: I... I think so, too Bronya-chan. What was it again...?

Kiana: Mei-senpai. You had that dream too?

Bronya: Da Bronya doesn't know what it means. But do you know?

Mei: I don't know but I feel like.

When she was about to continue, she felt something wet on her right hand. She looked and saw a droplet on her hand it was sliding around her palm wet and new. Mei then asked Kiana when she heard a small sniff coming from her.