(Kuuga) Episode 3-2: Protecting Smiles, Destroying Honkai

Somewhere, blaring alarms and red alerts are echoing throughout the cold hallways. But other hallways have some goons and mechs lying unconscious or offline on the floor. Footsteps echo through an empty hallway as a person skids through the floor to turn quickly in the other direction revealing the thief in the light.

Diend or rather, Daiki Kaito on his casual form as he runs away from multiple mechs and goons of Anti-Entropy because he steals some materials from their secret hidden base for his... purposes.

He smiles behind them, knowing they can't catch him in this state. As he passes through a door, he is suddenly stopped by a woman who's looking at her with a nasty look. A Russian enforcer named Cocolia. They now stand on a bridge with no railings but only the deep edge underneath them.

Cocolia: You've got nowhere to go, Treasure Sniper.

He leaned below

Daiki: Hehehe... Really?

She raised her brows and in a split second, he jumped off the edge, shocking her as she looked at him free-falling when all of a sudden a distorted wall phases through him and then vanishes along Daiki. She was clenching her hand from the trick and the risk he made just to get his treasure and add it to his collection of treasures.

Daiki returned to Hyperion as they watched him appear from the curtain and fall to the floor. Daiki wheezes and winces from the pain he has taken. Theresa runs up to him and seeks his condition.

Theresa: Captain, are you okay?

Daiki: *breathes sharply* I'm fine, except I'm gonna have bruises on my sides the next morning. I got the items for polishing the ship and battlesuits in case of... backup plan.

Theresa: Well, don't get it personal now. Put it back into the supplies when you get out of the room.

Daiki just nods as she leaves his room. He then puts all of the supplies he stole from his table and turns to his shelf. He picked something from there and looked at it, it was some kind of hairpin and it had a curved shape and the colors were gold and black. But it was charred, deforming its shape and the colors almost dissolved completely.

Daiki: We missed you... our Fairest Maid.

But suddenly he feels a tingle in his body as he turns around to his box and sees the gun glowing and fires a card at him and he catches it. He saw the Rider card of Kuuga glowing and the difference was that it was supposed to be Decade but suddenly it was melting in purple-red liquid. It left an ominous warning to him as he started to feel a bit about Harry's mission.

Daiki: What's going on with his side of things?

------------------

In the cave of Kuuga, the figures of the original and A.R Kuuga's main antagonist stand before them. The two cracked their bones and stretched their muscles in many ways. The people who awakened them are disturbed by their way of stretching their legs out after their slumber in the coffin.

Harry: We are in serious trouble.

Yusuke: Why, what's going on?! Who is he?!

Then the stag beetle overlord of the Gurongi speaks towards Yusuke with his finger pointing at him, laughing madly.

Zeba: We'll finally have a rematch... Kuuga!!!

Zeda: Who are you?

Zeda suddenly blurted it out towards his ear, disturbing his return. Zeba looked to his side and saw the wolf Gurongi. He raised his brow at him and asked.

Zeba: Who are you, creature? What Gurongi stands before and rivals its power against his superior?

Zeda: I don't know who you are, yet you're purpose is the same as mine. The Ultimate Darkness!