Decade

Name: Harry Magtanggol

Age: 21 years old

Gender: Male

Alias: Destroyer of ______

Motif: Barcode

Homeworld:
Earth (2024)

Background:
A homeless boy came from his collapsing planet and is temporarily a student of Schicksal and a member of the Hyperion team in the world of Honkai.

(Origin of Collapse)
Wataru explains that in order to save the worlds including his, he needs to follow Decade's trail of his journey through the nine worlds. The original Riders will do their best to hold the collapse off but in the end, his actions will be the result of the worlds' state.

(Kuuga World)
Like Tsukasa meeting Yusuke Onodera, he encounters some troubles and includes the O.G Villain. His actions and knowledge have made changes to Onodera's attitude and physique. Yusuke has accessed his Ultimate form with a helping hand from Yusuke Godai's hellish training. But instead of going with him, he decided to help his friend out in safely guarding the world as they will wait for his return from his travel.

(Kiva's World)
In Kiva, the same thing happened although Arc and the rest of the Legendorga legion has invaded the world and start the same thing happened to original Wataru's encounter. He gets to meet the two new Future Riders from ZI-O who are formerly Time Jackers, Ora and Heure. He then also meet Kiva-la and decided to find her the name Yuki and become the new Kiva-la to protect A.R Wataru and team up with him to defeat Arc's Legion and Arc himself. After the crisis, he designate and became the leader of hhis own Rider team called Neo Decade as they continued traveling through Nine Worlds eliminating distortions and preventing collapses of the worlds from the merging process.

(A/n: More will reveal as the story process...)