(Ryuki) Episode 5-1: Holy Grail War- I mean Deathmatch Trial Begins

In the world of Kamen Rider Ryuki, there's been a deathmatch involving all Riders called the Rider Fight. These battles are always held inside a hidden reflective world of our surroundings, the Mirror World. But then... the Rider battle in this world, is much more off than the original plots of two eras and yet... held similar to Decade's travel here.

When the Neo Decade team arrived in Ryuki's world, something about this world was completely different. The city looks different, the people look like Americans and the language is English.

Ora: Where did we end up in Ryuki's world?

Kiva-la: The language looks familiar to me...

Heure: Guys! The newspapers, look!

When they look in Heure's newspaper, they discover the headlines are all in English and the murder case has begun and the first to blame as the suspect, was Yuki.

Harry: Oh no... 'Is it already starting?' It must be she came here first before us to investigate ahead and give us intel but it looks like someone caught her.

Kiva-la: Also Harry, you just got changed again.

Harry then looked at his clothing and saw that he was wearing a dark blue suit with magenta long sleeves underneath, dark blue pants, leather shoes, and still had his camera.

Harry: Well at least it doesn't make me dizzy if I activate my Aurora Runic Curtain. But anyway. where was she caught?

Heure: Umm, it says here, she was found in the editing area of the HP journal agency.

Harry: Then that's our first stop Heure. Kiva-la come along!

Kiva-la: Come along!

Ora: What about me?

Harry: Guard the hideout, see ya!

World of Ryuki Episodes Special Opening: *Alive a Life Advent Mix plays*

Harry then leaves the hideout as the scenario is now turned into a mysterious court where Yuki is being trialed. The seats are empty and a mysterious-robed man is standing on the rostrum.

???: Your judgment and trial will occur by the Rider Battle system.

Yuki: A battle system for Kamen Rider? I don't understand, your honor.

???: Kamen Riders will fight each other for their opinions in this battle trial. The Rider Battle has already started! Those chosen to become Kamen Riders fight in the Mirror World until it is left with only one as the last man standing. Prosecutors, defense attorneys, as well as those related to the incident are chosen. The last one will be the one to judge you!

Yuki can see the boxes on the screen containing the participating Kamen Riders in the world of Ryuki except 4 of them are blank. It also explains why there's nobody in the seat right now in front of her.

Yuki: What is with that system, Your Honor? How will be able to let out an opinion with that kind of trial?!

???: Those with an opinion will directly clash. The remaining victor's opinion will form your verdict. The Rider Battle system is the most logical, impartial, and fair method of judging you.

Inside the Mirror World, Kamen Riders fought each other for the last judge to stand. Participants in the current area namely, Scissors, Zolda, Tiger, and Verde fought each other to voice out their sides. However something's off about these Riders' voices.

Scissors: Which side are you on?! Guilty or not?!

Zolda: According to the police constitution, there's no way she should not be guilty of what she did!