(Kuuga) Episode 3-1: New Heroes, New Legends and New Enemies

August 2014

It's been 2 months since his arrival in St. Freya High. He's having a good time in the school's curriculum. Some of the exams were hard because of the language in the questionnaire, luckily though they have some teachers who are fellow OFW-Teachers who gave him the questionnaire in his language and re-taught his language and culture as a refresher and he got an 80-87% of the total score of the exams.

Testing out his combat in combat classes was eventful, some are quite jealous of him because Filipinos are a wimp and weak in their eyes. Soon enough, this ticked him off, and decided to fight them in close combat, even without his cards. His victory is flawless with the cost of those students peeing their pants off when they perceive him as a destroyer or a monster when he dons his Decade form, but he couldn't care less about those perceptions.

He gained the level of C-tier Knight, catching up with the three girls who are ranked at B-tier Valkyries. If he would've registered since day one, he would've been on the same level as them. He made a lot of friends in the school during his stay there.

One of them is Himeko Murata, who he recognized as a sassy, a little drunkard but a strong and dependent woman. He was a little afraid of her because how she could easily be angered if he made the slightest wrong move even when asking for something from her.

The headmaster and principal of St. Freya, Theresa Apocalypse, at first thought seeing a child confused him and he ended up being bonked by her giant cross on his head but soon he discovered that she had some kind of defect on his body since birth making her unable to age above 10 years old.

Then, he met with Fu Hua who is considered to be the master of all martial arts. He spars with her to improve his fighting style and combat, often losing and rarely winning. He's getting used to the basics of Wing Chun style, but, he's preferred freestyle of fighting like suntukan or sikaran and using Arnis or any dual-wielding armed weapons.

The three girls have an interaction with him, but only for a little time. It was only during sparring or eating out together that he managed to have a chat with them. But during sparring, they're in a stalemate of who's the winner in their sparring. The trio even has some strange questions about his combat when he's using Arnis against their actual weapons which he tries to describe in a way they would understand but Fu Hua just explains it on his behalf.

When they hang out together, he feels a little awkward because of Kiana being too close to Mei while Bronya just has an emotionless gaze towards the three and speaks formally when talking to him. He just thought to himself that he just needed to get used to these kinds of new friends.

But secretly, he will be busy and will have an O-J-T with Daiki as Kamen Rider but also a photographer. Currently, he's with Daiki Kaito in his quarters on Hyperion as they talk about their new mission to save the A.R. worlds of each Rider Tsukasa has met throughout his journey. He currently is in deep thought about this world and what he gathered.

Harry: 'This world is the world of Honkai; the teachers finally mentioned it, but how I got here is still an enigma to me. I feel like my soul and consciousness just pulled out of my body, completely. This is year 2014, so it pulled me 10 years back. From that kind of crash I should be in my grave and tombstone right now. But I guess something happened that gave me a 2nd chance.'

He pulled out his phone to see only HOMU services are available, no internet, no social media.

Harry: 'There's no Kamen Rider shows here or any of that except for one at least. But these Honkai that they face. It;s more like mixed of all Dai-Shocker monsters and other enemies Tsukasa met. But they don't know the true face of the Honkai yet.'