(Kiva) Episode 4-2: Break the Chains, New Riders

Harry is lying on the couch having a nice, relaxing sleep for the next day of his investigation. But suddenly he started to feel uneasy as his head moved from side to side.

Inside his mindscape, he was in an arena and it was 5 AM based on the giant clock timer it shows. Then he hears shuffling footsteps on the field and turns around to see the Kamen Rider Kaixa with his weapon ready.

Harry: Kaixa...

Kaixa: I'm taking your belt.

Harry: Huh? But I don't have-

But when he gripped his right hand, he saw the Decadriver on his hand. He was bewildered about how it appeared inside his dream. But before he could even say anything he heard a trigger pull and he saw Kaixa firing his gun at him.

Luckily he dodged and just decided to go with his gut and wear his belt to transform into Decade.

Harry: Henshin!

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE

He transforms and starts dodging Kaixa's bullets and returns fire with his Ridebooker gun and Kaixa gets out of the dodge. They both fought as Decade turned his book to sword mode, blocked Kaixa's sword, redirected it to the ground and headbutted him to make him stagger.

He then dodged his punch only for Kaixa to counter him with a slash on his gun making his head scratch and fire on his head.

Decade: Gah!

But then he was suddenly being strangled by Kaixa. As he was being strangled, he noticed something about Kaixa's helmet, its visor is black instead of purple. He then doubted if this was what he thought it was.

Decade: 'A Dark Kaixa... What the hell are they doing here this early?'

As he was about to be choked to death, his surroundings were changed as Kiva-la arrived to block Dark Kaixa's vision. Making him let go of Decade who was de-transformed back into his civilian form.

Kaixa tries to swat her away but she manages to survive and comes to his aid he finds it in awe and confusion that Kiva-la is here.

Kiva-la: Grab me!

Harry: Why?

Kiva-la: Trust me!

Harry didn't ask anymore knowing the situation as he grabbed her and everything engulfed in white light. He suddenly wakes up from the dreamscape and catches his breath from that nightmare.

Harry: Kiva-la... So you're here too...

Kiva-la: No one can catch the naughty and one of the fastest Kivat *giggle*!

But then they heard a person's voice who was responsible for the nightmare, who mocked Harry from the nightmare.

???: Having a nice dream, Decade?

Harry: Narutaki?! Where are you?!

Narutaki: This world is in harmony and peace, humans and Fangires coexist until you arrive. And you, Kiva-la I always remember your allegiance towards the Destroyer.

Kiva-la: It's better than being a stupid madman's puppet! Besides I ditched you a long time ago, after what you did to my host and me!

Harry noticed something from this attitude and tone.

Harry: Wait, you're presence is not the same as Narutaki! Who are you?! How did you know about Kuuga's world and what did you do to Kiva-la?!

Narutaki?: Hahaha... You're the most valiant and reckless Valkyrie me and your father have ever seen. How unfortunate that your, resurrection will make me do something unthinkable to make you not interfere with my plans. Your interference has made a new Kivat who represents destruction and domination.