32

Tooru was still getting used to the existence of other people who lived so close together, his new roommate, Kira, was kind enough to have a basic explanation of everything that had occurred. Though you did peek at Tooru's curiosity, he watched you from a distance.

Something you always seemed to acknowledge but refrain from calling him out. Until now "So tell me more about yourself Tooru?" The said rock-man villain began walking away from the corner of your dark room. Now being shown in the artificial light that your small lamp supplied.

"You tend to stick your tongue out when you are hard at work" he commented as he took a seat by the end of your bed "I've been told, But back to my question" "Ah yes well, My species are Rock humans; though we do not seem to have any difference between us and humans"

As he explained his species you couldn't help but think of Kars, considering that they had similarities yet were drastically different. You both talked for what seemed hours, gaining information about one another.

"Yesterday you claimed in another universe you would be alone, Is that truly something you desire?" His question caused you to stay quiet before looking off into the distance "Huh, I didn't give it much thought but maybe" He watched as you began pondering before you quickly snapped your fingers "Nah I changed my answer"

"Oh, what to?"

"I'd rather have you guys here"

"Really?" A screech was heard along with a broken glass from what seemed to be downstairs "Unfortunately" letting a loud sigh escape you got out of bed, Tooru following close after. "What's going on?" You called out, seeing Kars and Doppio peering into the kitchen.

Lightly pushing past them you saw Diavolo on the ground clutching his chest, broken glass surrounding him. Diego stood not that far, looking confused at the pink-haired Italian. Wearing a magenta shirt and Hello Kitty pajama pants, Though his hair seemed to curl at the top; almost making little donuts.

It clicked in your mind, despite Diego and Giorno being from two different timelines, they were considered related which explained Diego's resemblance "Diavolo are you okay?" Your voice was gentle as you made your way to the startled man.

His eyes clashed with your own as you knelt next to him, as much as you wanted to laugh at him you knew it would be better to comfort him "Everything is alright, Giorno isn't here nor golden experience" his breathing settled, the reassurance was enough for him to acknowledge the reality he was in.

With his Demeter calming you stood up, bringing him along "Alright well I have to get ready for work, Diego fix your hair; I don't want any more glasses being broken"

"I'm off to work now, call me if you need anything!" You called out, wearing bell-bottom jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt; with your trusted platform Doc Martens. Saying goodbye to those nearby before leaving the house for work.

"So you've been able to gain the power of your stand?" Kira questioned as he leaned back into his chair, the blonde president nodded before summoning his stand "Have you been able to pull a person out yet?" Diego asked as he crossed his arms, D4C carefully grabbed a blanket that was placed on top of the dresser.

"I haven't been able to fully experiment since (Y/n) tends to wander around, but now seems like a perfect time to see" The others gathered around as they witnessed the rabbit-like stand raise the sheet before allowing it to spread onto the floor.