44

"YOU'RE A CHEATER YOU BITCH!"

"CHEATER? HOW ON EARTH DID I CHEAT? THIS IS MARIO PARTY!"

Your vacation was blissful besides the firework incident, luckily your stand was able to fix any issues of the burning trees that caught on fire due to the villains' idiocy and some damages they did to your little row boat. Now you all sat in the living room as four of the villains played mario party of your switch, though it seems Diego did not take his failure well as he screamed at the other three.

You and Jess watched from afar as Diego tackled Dio in an attempt to regain his first place position, though it clearly did not work as Diego forgot how powerful Dio was physically "Hey (Y/n), when do you take over the elders?" Jess asked as she placed down a card from her small deck. You glanced back and forth from your deck to your brunette friend "I'm not sure, I'll probably get summoned though, Uno!"

Jess grumbled as she glared towards your smiling figure, She was quick to swipe a card from the main deck before smugly smiling back at you. The glimmer in her eye told you what you already knew. "Don't you dare." You snared as she laughed before placing down a plus four harshly "GRAB FOUR!" she screamed as she stood up, though her victory was silence as you chuckled before slamming your very last card which was another plus four.

"GRAB EIGHT YOURSELF, I WIN BITCHES"

"NOOOO!" She screamed as she fell onto her knees before dramatically weeping, while Valentine and Pucci grumbled as they gathered back the fallen cards "Alright well I need to make dinner, agh-" You were cut off as Jess tackled you to the ground, gaining the attention from the others as you both wrestled on the ground. "I know you were cheating!!" Jess screeched as she ripped your shirt, nearly revealing your undergarment.

"I HAVE MY BRA UNDER THIS YOU PERV-" your screams were cut off as she pulled out two cards from your waistband "I knew it! Oh when did you get a belly ring?" she asked as she lifted your shirt up to see the piercing that was decorated by a star jewel, the villains gathered around to see, causing you to kick her off of you before lowering your shirt.

"Jess, I got it when I turned eighteen with the tattoo, remember? Well I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot considering you flirted with the artist" Jess gave a faint chuckle as she sheepishly looked away "Oh yeah.." your eyes rolled at her comment as Valentine approached you.

"What is your tattoo?" Valentine asked as helped you stand back to your feet, the villains could sense your hesitation as you glanced around before lowering the back collar of your shirt. Revealing the famous star birthmark that their rivals carried on their left shoulder, Dio and Pucci were shocked as they touched your tattoo. Dio going as far as scratching it lightly while Pucci seemed to examine it "Dio stop that, I still want my tattoo intact"

"You've had these since you were eighteen?" Pucci asked as he brushed his hand from your neck up to hold your hair up seemingly to examine it further, your attempt to not smile was defeated as you glanced back at the white-haired priest "I'm just surprised you guys didn't notice earlier, considering how close you guys are so close to me"

"It's not like you wear any revealing clothes" Diavolo said taking a glance at the small star before motioning to his arm tattoo that was clearly more exposed, earning a nod from you before Tooru spoke up "Well I saw it yesterday when I rubbed sunblock on her..." he said nonchalantly, earning fast head turns from most of the villains besides Kars and Pucci who were more interested in seeing your navel piercing.

"When was this?" Doppio asked side-eyeing the calm villain as he shrugged his shoulders before looking back to his phone, which you provided prior to the vacation, "Yesterday when I asked Jess to get my back but Diego and Valentine started fighting her on it.." You confirmed as you watched Diego dramatically fall to his knees before clutching his chest.