3

As the days went by. Y/n was recovering well. Aoi liked how Y/n didn't complain or even whine about the medicine she was taking. Aoi would give her extra Mochi for good behaviour. Shinobu had noticed that Y/n was a very shy and quiet young girl. She also seemed to noticed that one particular Hashira. Has been visiting her for the last couple of days. When he has free time of course. Iguro did enjoy coming over to keep Y/n company. Y/n was happy to Iguro come over. I mean he was her favourite. Until the next day. The sun shining bright.

As Y/n was drawing happily on the piece of paper. It was her, Iguro and Kaburamaru. Hanging out in her room. Y/n smiled as she waited for Iguro to come and visit her. She had a big smile as the door opened. Y/n looked up and saw Aoi.
"I see your in a good mood today"
"Mhm" Y/n would sometimes get the hang of talking to the people she would see every day. Not some much strangers yet. Aoi smiled and sat the food on the table. Y/n pushed aside her drawing stuff and started to eat.

She happily munched on her food. As Aoi saw the drawing. "You giving that to Mr Iguro?"
"Mhm" Y/n nodded her head. She continued to eat and as she smiled. Aoi poured some medicine into a cup. "this will be the last time you will drink this" she spoke. Y/n gently took the cup and swallowed the medicine. She had a weird face like normal but didn't complain or whine. Aoi smiled.
"Since you are leaving today and been good. You can have extra Mochi" Y/ns eyes sparkled.
"Yayy" she giggled and smiled wide. Aoi shook her head with her smile and grabbed all the dishes.

She got up and walked out of the room. Y/n grabbed her drawing supplies as she continued to draw her master piece. Y/n smiled as she finished her master piece. It was her again with Iguro. She put her artwork down as she laid back in her bed. She waited for Iguro to come by. He would come by at this time. Like every other day, but he was taking longer. Y/n waited and waited, but as the hours went by. It was night. Y/n continued to wait as she was sitting up. Holding on to the blanket. Her hope was starting to loose. She looked down as she traced the little lines in the blanket. A sound of a door opening was heard.

Y/n looked up as she gasped. At who poked there head in the room. She smiled wide as Iguro walked inside her room. "hey y/n"
"Hi" she waited for him to sit next to her. Iguro couldn't help but smile underneath the his mask. He walked over to her and sat down in front of her.
"Feeling better?"
"Mhm" she giggled and them thought. As she quickly grabbed the drawing she drew earlier. Kaburamaru looked at the drawing as Iguro was looking at it as well.

It was him and y/n again, but this time it was them together in that room. "Want me to keep this one as well?" He asked. Y/n nodded with a smile. Iguro gently folded the paper and put it in his pocket. As he turned to Y/n with the news he had to tell. "Hey kid" y/n looked at him as she tilted her head.
"How would you like to stay with me for a bit?" Y/ns eyes widened. Kaburamaru slid down Iguros arm as he wrapped himself around her shoulders.

"What you say kid?" Y/n patted Kaburamaru gently on the head as she turned to the Hashira in front of her.
"Yes please Mr Iguro" she spoke. Iguro eyes widened but went normal as he heard the kid spoke for the first time. Iguro ruffed the little girls head. As y/n giggled.
"Well pack your stuff up and ready for tomorrow ok?"
"Mhm" y/n nodded. As the two stay with each other for another hour or two.

After those hours. Y/n waved as Iguro was leaving the room. Iguro waved back as he exited the room. He walked down the hallway as he thought about. If he made the right choice. About the kid staying with him for a few days.

Y/n had gotten out of her bed and started to pack for tomorrow. She was so excited to stay with Iguro and Kaburamaru. She packed the spare clothes she got from Shinobu. Along with her drawing stuff and that's all she had. She didn't have much. Since she was saved by Iguro.

Y/n finished packing her stuff as she jumped back into bed. She giggled as she couldn't hold her excitement in. Y/n snuggled into her bed more as she stayed to feel very tired. A smile was taken place on her lips as she fell asleep with a smile on her face.