• Synopsis

The Singhania's married each of the women from very influential family, one for revenge, one for business and one for family.

___________________________

The One For Revenge

Avya Rawal, A reckless female lead, who has problems and issue of her own, unlike any sane person she uses her addiction to alcohol as an escape to her pain.
She's loud, rude, arrogant and a complete bitch through and through. She is the kind of person who would be the hero and villiain of her own life, the anti hero.

Or so she was, until one incident changed her life, or should we say 'accident'?

Hridaan Singhania, A cold hearted male lead, life had always been tough on him but the only good thing was, he had met the love of his life or so everyone thought pretty early on his life, that one person whom everyone thought could be able to handle him, but just as life is one big unpredictable mess, even she was taken away from him.

Reminding him of the darkness he once buried deep inside him.

What happens when Dr. Avya, gets into an drunken accident and accidentally kills the love of our male lead's, Hridaans life?

But another haunting question remains in the background, was it truly a accident or just a tangled web of destiny and fate?

It's Hell, heaven and everything in between.
A cold hearted bitch and hot headed asshole, it's going to be one hell of a sizzling chemistry.

___________________________

The One For Business

Samaira Agarwal, A bold female lead, whose life took a turn when her father arranges her marriage for a business deal, and blackmailed her into following his orders or he would torture her pregnant step mother instead. Succumbing to his demands she walks in a marriage not knowing who the groom even was.

Because she didn't want another innocent life dragged in her father's mess.

Vrit Singhania, A closed off male lead, he likes to keep his life as private as possible, he has no hopes for love in his life, the one person he did love betrayed him in the worst way possible and now he has closed his ways to heart for everyone even to the one who broke his heart.

Little did he knew who he was going to marry in near future.

What happens when Samaira meets her groom, the very person who she walked away from years ago, her ex boyfriend, vrit?

It's storms, rainbows and everything between.
A arranged marriage with a twist of past love, and untold secrets.

___________________________

The One For Family

Riddhiya Rajput, A soft hearted female lead, who is family's favourite, being showered by love all her life, what happens when the one person she loves doesn't reciprocate it back for years, her first love and her last.

She's soft hearted and kind, but when it comes to her Arhaan, she's anything but.

Arhaan Singhania, A cruel hearted male lead, being the youngest in the family always had it's advantages, he's selfish, he's borderline narcissistic he does what he wants without a care of the consequences, he is a free soul and doesn't like to be bounded to someone. He doesn't do commitment and promises.

Except one, the commitment to hate his unofficial fiance, Riddhiya Rajput.

What happens when selfless love meets the selfish, unrequited love meets toxic?

It's Broken bones, hearts and everything between.
A chidhood crush turn to husband, riddhiya soon realise that what was once her dreams would soon be her nightmare, her Arhaan.

___________________________

Thoughts 💭?