My Best Friend Kicks some ass

*The following chapter involves sexual harassment, cursing and fighting, do not read if any of these trigger you*

*Milla*

When I got to school the next day I found my best friend Eleanor leaning against her locker. She had her headphones in and was scrolling through a playlist on her phone. I smiled knowing exactly what she was looking at. She and I have been making a special playlist for songs that represent the 2 of us.

This is our playlist so far

Eleanors songs:

No - Meghan Trainor

Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor

Born To Be Brave - HSMTMTS

Millas songs:

Enchanted - Taylor Swift

Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift

I punch the combination into my locker and shove my books in along with my drum sticks. The locker slams shut and Eleanor looks up. She smiles at me and takes her headphones out.

"I talked to Andrew this morning." She says looking at me with an evil glint in her eyes that I knew all too well.

"Talk?" I question raising my eyebrows. I know my friend and true to her personality she answers

"Yep. He's currently in the nurse's office." I smile. Andrew is my traitorous, fucking cheating ex and I knew that when I mentioned it to Eleanor she would take matters into her own hands.

"Are you still coming to the concert?" I ask her. She nods. My fifth ever concert is happening in 2 weeks! I'm so excited!. I play drums by the way. Suddenly a thought occurs to me. What if I invite James to the concert? I mean why not and it would be really cool. I look up to see Eleanor narrowing her eyes at me.

"Who's the boy?" She asks me, sounding exasperated. You see ever since we were little I would always end up crushing on a new boy. Eleanor calls it "The Boy Curse." OH GOD! I'd finally settled down with Andrew. Then he'd gone and cheated a few months back. Of course El still hasn't forgiven him and he tries to avoid her at all costs, mostly because he usually gets a few bruises when he does.

I'm saved from having to answer by a rather cute boy coming up to us, puffing out his chest and trying what seemed to be a bad version of the smoulder from Tangled. He grabbed Eleanor's hand and kissed it. She grimaced and I got ready to get in the way of a fight.

The boy's name was Elias Mclean and he was one of the jocks. The kind of guy who has about 5 different girlfriends a week. I'd known he had a crush on Eleanor for a long time because he was so blatantly obvious about it! Always smiling at her and messing up his hair whenever she was around but she either didn't notice or chose to ignore it.

"So will an angel like you consider accompanying a devil like me to the prom?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Eleanor's eyes flashed in annoyance.

"No." She said, her voice deadly calm. Elias ignored her and released her hand only to grab her waist and pull her to him. She put out her hands to push him away but he was a lot bigger than her and had a grip like iron.

"Why not baby?" He asked, flashing her a smile as she struggled in his grip. She smiled pleasantly and leaned in closer only to grab his hand and judo flip him as he leaned into her. The entire corridor was staring now as she knelt down and held her elbow to his neck.

"No." She repeated. I could tell she wasn' really trying to hurt him, as her elbow wasn't really pressing hard, but this proved to be a mistake as he grabbed her arm and pulled her down against him on the ground.

He kissed her.

He's dead.

Before I could blink he had been slapped, punched, kicked, called a low fucking asshole bitch (and a few other words) and had a black eye. Eleanor stood over him glaring at him. He stumbled away to his friends cursing.

Eleanor turned to me and smiled. I smiled back. Then the door opened and 2 boys came in.

James and Oscar.

James and Oscar go to our school.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Authors Note*

4 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Originally Truham Grammar School was an all boy school but recently it turned into an all gender*

WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH ELEANOR is based on The Authors Best Friend in reality she has not done any of the fighting or cursing mentioned above. We only imagined that that might be a reaction she would have. In reality she is a sweet girl who has never been asked out or punched anyone.

Word Count: 700

Millyborn2001