The Plot

*Eleanor*

I was fairly sure Milla was going insane.

Like I'm not even kidding. She was just grinning like an idiot at everything yesterday. It was actually scaring me.

Then she told us (me, Archie and Liam) James asked her to go to a party with her. Of course we all teased her about it endlessly but we then arranged a meeting of the Jamilla fan-club (members: me, Archie and Liam).

********Time Skip*******

Liam, Archie and I were all at my house coming up with a plot to get Milla and James together. We are all hardcore shippers.

I stood at the front holding a pointer gesturing at my whiteboard (usually used for studying but this was more important) where I had drawn out a diagram of a 10 step plan to get them together. I was getting serious deja vu from the amount of times me, Milla and Liam had done this about getting Archie together with Lily (nearly broke the window squealing when I heard he was taking her to Prom.)

I'm not sure if the boys were listening but I was explaining it anyway. The way I did it you would think it was a battle plan during war. Still though, it was perfect. If it worked they would be together and Milla would owe me (not the first time she'd have owed me) and if it failed Milla was going to hate me for a few months then come back begging on her knees to be friends again. I know she would do that because it has happened before (she was like literally on her knees.)

But it's going to work. I know it is. Jamilla is about to become real. As long as the boys followed the pla - OH MY GOD they slept through the entire thing! UGH! You just can't find the people to help you get your bestie together with her crush these days!

I slap them both with a pillow.