I Think About A Girl

Author's Note

(this is the last chapter retold in a different point of view)

*James*

My new house was amazing and my new neighbours were awesome! Don't ever let Owen know this but Milla was fun. She'd been laughing and joking throughout the entire movie we watched the other day. At one point I had almost touched her hand!

I'm getting off topic, me and my brother Owen started our new school today.

I walked into my first lesson and saw the seating plan. I was sitting next to - Milla! Milla goes to this school? Wow. Talk about a coincidence! Not necessarily a bad one though.

I sat down and waited for the rest of the students to come. I was a bit early as everyone else was in the halls with their friends. Milla was one of the last to arrive.

She's so beautiful! She has dark skin, and black hair and glasses that made her really beautiful. She had clips in her hair and would fiddle with them. Her eyes were a deep brown, they were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. She came in with another girl. The girl was cute but not AS cute as Milla. The two of them checked the board and the girl smirked at Milla then grimaced. She went off to sit with a buff guy. Milla made her way over to me. She sits down slowly.

I don't know what to say. She's just so cute.

"Hey" I said finally. Oh, wow, very original me. UGH. That is about the most overused line there is. Milla looks up.

"Hey" she says smiling. The lesson starts and she turns her attention to the board, though she gives me side glances throughout class. Her attention seems to be divided between the board, me and the girl I saw her come in with who seems to be trying to pay attention to the board while the guy next to her tries to ask her out to prom. Wait, there's a prom? My eyes slide over to Milla and an inkling of an idea forms in my mind.

*****Time Skip*******

At break time me and my brother head out and soon end up playing football with a bunch of guys. I'm pretty good at football and Owen is decent. We stop for a 5 minute break and I let my eyes wonder over the playground. Milla and the girl she was with earlier (Eleanor I think her name was) are sitting with two boys. Eleanor seems to be yelling at the two boys and hitting them with a textbook. Milla isn't paying attention. She's staring at...me. I try to make eye-contact but Milla's friends choose that moment to get her attention and she engages in a conversation with them. I try not to feel disappointed.

The bell rings and breaks over.

Authors Note

Another chapter! Yay! It's so great how many views we've had (44 last time we checked) and so we would like to thank every single person (and non-single for those of you in relationships) for reading this!

We're having a lot of fun writing this and hope you all enjoy reading it.

Also I got the book! I cannot wait to read it!

This will be the last update for a bit but you'll get a new one as soon as possible

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!!

Remember to comment!

Millyborn2001