Chapter 1

A/N: I pictured Amour as the actress Melanie Liburd but you're free to use your imagination differently. 

Bonnie wasn't getting used to her new life of witches and vampires. It had only been a few weeks but she really was hoping she would quickly adjust. It didn't help that her Grams tried to warn her and she waved the alcoholic woman off. Yet, nothing, not even her Gram's random cryptic warnings could have prepared her for this.

It was just a kiss. A simple kiss. She hadn't had many of those. Not since a first kiss in middle school with Matt that felt too brotherly. This kiss awakened something in her, quite literally. Maybe it was the creature inside her recognizing the danger but she felt it. Ben, she didn't think was deserving as she watched him seizing on the floor with the vampiric veins around his eyes. She should have helped him but she cried and ran off.

Bonnie arrived at her Gram's house in a fit. She tried to explain what happened as she blubbered her way through. She didn't know it but while her Grams made tea, Sheila also called her father. "You need to come home. Now." she told her absent son-in-law. She had understood why he was absent. Especially after Abigail left.

"Why? I just arrived home." She wanted to roll her eyes but she knew home wasn't with them for good reason.

"We've got a problem. Bonnie, she is showing traits. Not just my kind of thing. Yours too."

"It's not possible, Sheila. It can't be."

"I'm telling you it is. Bennetts have always been the exception to the rule. This is no different. Get here."

"You need to keep her home. If she's already fed she should be good for a while, she's still young."

"I don't know if she's fed. I didn't get the story. I will investigate. You get your ass on a flight."

"Already booked."

Bonnie was nervous when her Grams asked her to stay home from school the next day. As they sat down to an early dinner, the door opened and closed. She was surprised to see her dad. She rarely saw him more than ten times a year, even as her custodial parent. He had just left a couple weeks ago. "Dad? What are you doing here?" She looked from her Grams back to her father.

"Sheila called me. Let me put my things down and we should talk. About a lot." He left and ten minutes later there the doorbell rang. "That will be Amour!" her father called downstairs. Sheila went to answer the door.

"Who is Amour?" Bonnie asked as her father entered the room.

"My youngest sister." This statement confused Bonnie.

"I thought Aunt Georgina was your only sibling?" Rudy let out a deep exhale and sat down.

"Georgina is actually a distant cousin of mine that I met when I moved to the States," he said, she also noticed he spoke more formally. Properly. Maybe a slight British accent? Her father wasn't British, right? She'd know that.

"The states?" she asked him. Sheila came into the room followed by a very beautiful tall woman in a leather jacket, jeans, and boots.

"Hey Roddy," she said in a complete British accent.

"Do not call me that," he scolded her. Amour pouted. Bonnie didn't know it at the time, but it was a frequent move by her Aunt.

"You're no fun."

"And you're too much."

"Yet you called me to teach your daughter our ways."

"Can someone just tell me what's going on here?!" Bonnie shouted. "Why have I never met her before? Is she your only sibling? Why did you tell me about Aunt Georgina?"