Chapter 8

Bonnie and Caroline were hanging out at the Dal. Oryn was working in his lab and required no distraction. Bonnie found it hard to keep her hands off of him. "So how are you and Oryn?" Caroline asked her best friend.

"Really good, in fact, I think he might propose soon," Caroline's jaw dropped.

"Oh my gods. Really?"

"I think so. Wolf shifters only mate once in their lives."

"Woah, then yeah, already pretty serious. Are you ready to be married?"

"I really think so. I'm happy to grow with Oryn. I know he's older but this is as new to him as it is to me." Caroline was about to say something then they were approached by someone. They looked up,seeing the black leather in front of them.

"What kind of fae are you both?" the man asked.

"Not interested," Bonnie said and took another sip of her drink.

"Yeah. I still want to know."

"My friend here is a succubus. And I am not fae," Caroline answered for them both.

"You're human?" he asked with a grimace and Caroline's pretty face screwed up.

"Ew, no. I'm a vampire," she said. Bonnie smirked at her. She'd clearly been spending too much time with Dark Fae.

"Wait, like Dracula?"

"Kind of?" Caroline said and shows him her eyes and fangs.

"Wow. That was kind of hot." She smirked and rolled her eyes. But Bonnie could feel that she was attracted to the guy.

"Thank you. So what brings you over to us?"

"Learning new people. I'm Ryan."

"Caroline. And this is Bonnie." He looked over at Bonnie, eyes zeroing in on the sapphire hanging from her neck.

"What clan?"

"Rohbert. You?"

"Nice. You're a very large and very old family. Lambert." Bonnie nodded, knowing the name from Amour's books.

"Okay. Newer but not without your prestige."

"You're both speaking a different language to me." Ryan chuckled as he sat down seamlessly.

"The aristocracy of dark fae. But, I'm not one for politics."

"Neither am I," Ryan said to Bonnie but was still looking at Caroline. She excused herself and let the two talk.

Two months later, Bonnie was sitting at a table in a Dark Fae restaurant across from Caroline and Ryan and next to Oryn. Ryan grabbed the check and paid for the entire dinner. "Thanks, man," Oryn said. He could, of course, pay for it on his own, but he appreciated the other man's generosity.

"Yes, thank you," Bonnie said then looked to Caroline.

"Oh, my thanks comes later," she said and Ryan perked up and looked over at her.

"Oh really?"

"You have no idea."

"So are well all headed back to our place?" Bonnie asked as Oryn helped her into her jacket.

"Only for a second. I just want to grab some things and I'll stay at Ryan's tonight," Caroline said.

They got home and Bonnie unlocked the door. She felt the sexual energy from the moment it opened. Then they heard the sounds. There on the kitchen island, Luc and Amour were going at it. All they saw was Amour's wide open legs and Luc's firm butt. Bonnie quickly put her hand over her eyes. "Well that is very hot," Ryan said as he looked over. Amour and Luc finally noticed them and gasped and backed away, trying to cover themselves.