Chapter One: Nothing starts off summer like murder

This summer's gonna hurt like a motherfucker, fucker

Oh hell yeah it's gonna be I thought to myself. This is it Autumn. It's the last day of being a junior in high school. Just a couple hours before school out and you don't have to see those boring teachers and annoying people who are called students ever again for the next three months. I know that's not enough time to get away from "the haters" as the cool kids call it but you got to make this summer the best you can possibly imagine now stop being a lazy bum and get out of bed.

I sigh heavily and put enough energy for me to get up and get ready for school. I really don't want to get out of bed but I have to, stupid school. I walked across my room to go into my walk in closet. Yes I have a walk in closet, every girl's dream to own a walk in closet and a big one too. You may be thinking "Man this girl must be rich or something." Well I guess you can say that, but I have give all the credit to my dad, Mr. Andrew Wilson.

I hear a bunch of gasps coming along and people probably saying things like "OMG your dad is Mr. Wilson?! Thee Mr. Andrew Wilson that owns the Wilson bank industry?!" Or "You're Mr. Wilson's daughter?! I didn't even know he had a daughter." To answer your questions yes I am the daughter of the Wilson bank industry. We may not look alike but you see the resemblance, personality wise.

Anyway, I'm inside my closet and I'm trying to decide what to wear. I'm mean I know I have A LOT of clothes than most people but it seems like I can't even decide what shirt do I wanna wear. I guess it just a girl thing.

After 10 minutes of deciding on an outfit, I decided to wear a plain black t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans with some white converse. I know totally hipster right?

After I was done getting ready for school, I headed down stairs to go get something to eat. You are probably thinking that I have maids and butlers and live in this humongous mansion, well kinda. You see I do have a mansion but it's not that very big. It's more like medium size give or take. That and also we only have one butler and one maid.

Our maid's name is Natalie but Nat for short. She's an immigrant from Scotland. Our butler's name is Richard. He was born and raised in the U.K. and rumors had it he was a solider of the Royal Navy. I would always ask about their personal lives or about their past, but they would always make up excuses or just straight up ignore me.

As I got into the kitchen, Richard and Nat were just finished setting up my breakfast. "Good morning Miss Autumn." Nat and Richard said in unison.

"Guys, you know you guys can call me Autumn. Just Autumn. No Miss or my lady or whatever other nicknames you call me by. Ok? I don't want to repeat myself every time. Got it?" "Yes Miss...I mean Autumn." Nat apologized. "It's alright Nat and thank you for making me breakfast Richard." "No worries Autumn. It was my absolute pleasure of making you food for you to survive from the cruel world."

"Wow Richard. Way to be deep and emotional in the morning. Now get out of here and let me eat my breakfast in peace." She heard footsteps walking towards the kitchen. "Not without me of course." said my father. "Hi Dad." I greeted. "Good morning Mr.Wilson." said Nat and Richard as they give him a little bow. "Richard, Nat you don't have to call me Mr.Wilson. It's just Andrew unless it's a meeting or something important then you can call me Mr.Wilson." You know where I get my sass from. "Yes, Andrew." the servants replied as they set up his breakfast and left with silence.

My dad was the first to break the silence. "So how did you sleep?"
"It was good I guess."
"Same dream as usual?"

"Yup. What does this mean, Dad? Is there something wrong with me? Should I go to a therapist or something?"