Chapter Five: Curiosity Leered the Doctor

As the police box was time traveling to Clara's place, Matt was really curious about the death of Mindy. Why would anyone kill a well known supermodel? Was it all for fame? Popularity? Money? Revenge? Who knows I guess Matt thought to himself. It's probably nothing alien related and I'm going all this way for nothing. However, in the pit of his stomach, his gut was telling him that there is more to Mindy's death and maybe to the supermodel or magazine industries.

As Clara was waiting for the Doctor, she's been trying to get some insights about the supermodel and searching through internet articles that released any new information about the case. As she was reading a news article, she hears the Tardis coming from outside her front door. "Well sounds like the Doctor is here." Clara whispered to herself. "Indeed I am." Matt replied back at her as he enter himself in her lovely home. "Did you find anything interesting about Mindy or what the police have found at the crime case?"
"Well, actually I was just to read about something interesting about Mindy but I was rudely interrupted."
"Oh. Well sorry about that Clara but I tired to hurry as fast as the Tardis can time travel alright. So what did you find?"

"Well let me see here.." as Clara was scrolling down the article and skimming over where she left off, "Ah, here it is...Omg." "What? What is it Clara?" Matt asked. " The Teens magazine industry is using Mindy's corpse in a photoshoot that will represent a farewell for her amazing modeling skills and teaching her peers about hard work and dedication it takes to be part in the fashion and or beauty industry." Clara answered shocked of what she just read. "What?! Why would they do that to a girl's poor body like that? Police and detectives are trying to figure out who killed her and all they care about is boosting their company like this?!"
"I don't know Clara, but we have to go the Teens building right now and ask them politely to stop hogging the evidence and let the authorities do their job."
"Your right Doctor." They both looked at each other filled with determination in their eyes. They both knew what they needed to do. They nodded their heads and started heading towards the door to head out to the Teens building. They called a taxi and it took them off towards  their destination.

During the car ride, Clara  noticed that the Doctor was acting a bit strange lately. Like he hasn't been himself. He's awfully quite, looking out the window, thinking about something or someone is on his mind. "So Doctor, what have you been up to lately? Sorry I haven't been going on any adventures lately. Life has been pretty busy on me." Matt just hummed in respond to Clara's question. What is going on Matt Clara thought to herself. You have to tell me what's on your mind in order to help you. The rest of the car ride was just awfully too quite. Too quite to leave your thoughts in control of your brain, leaving reality into the mindset of what's really going on.

When they arrived to their destination, it was crowded with paparazzi taking millions of photos of the building, the police officers, the news reporters, and just anyone that comes in and out of the building surrounding it with it's flashing bright lights coming off of their camera lens. "Wow this is insane. How are we ever going to get in, Matt?" as Clara turned toward the Doctor but he was no where to be found. "Doctor? Doctor?!" Clara called out amongst the crowd. Where the hell did he go?!

As Clara was outside the building looking for the Doctor, Matt actually was able to get in the building without any trouble. He was strolling through the hallway, try to find his way towards the corpse. However in this mind, he felt utterly bored. He thought to himself that there isn't any alien -related activity so far. It just looked like any old crime scene. Lately, Matt has his energy of curiosity has been drained out of his body. He hasn't felt like himself for some strange reason but he doesn't know why. That's only way that he is driving his only bit of curiosity he has left in him.

Matt has finally arrived to the crime scene and saw drops of blood around the janitor's closet floor. There was for sure a sign of struggle in the room taking note of the cleaning supplies thrown all over the small area. "If you think that was an awful site to see, go check out the photo shoot they are doing to the corpse." a fellow officer stated towards Matt. He thanked the officer and started to head straight towards the photo shoot department. Why would humans would do such a thing to a dead body? What would Mindy's family will think if the company even decides to publish the photos they have taken already? Matt shake away his questions when he saw what the body was position in.