Chapter Four: Welcome to London Winchesters

"I can't believe we are actually going to leave out of the country, just for a case." Sam said excitedly as the other Winchester and their angel friend waited in line to get their plane tickets. "We aren't even sure if this is even a case or not Sammy. Don't get your hopes up." Dean stated towards his younger brother.

"Aren't you even just a bit excited to get out of U.S. and go some place new for once? Don't you just ever get tired of doing the same old thing over and over again? Do you even dream about traveling all over the world to see new countries, see different cultures, different people from all across the globe, food even?"

"Nope not one bit. " Dean answered, "All I need in my life is you, me, and Cas out on the open road. Driving around with my baby and listening to some classic rock and roll until we end up who knows where. We could even stop by at a bar or a restaurant having a nice cold beer with a good burger. Heck we can even get a big slice of pie if there is enough room for dessert. Maybe even get a few numbers from the ladies." as he chuckled to himself as he was finishing drawing out a bigger picture for Sam.

"For God sake we were about to leave my baby here. All alone at the bunker with no one to drive her, even take care of her."
"Well thank God for the airport service to let us actually take your precious car." Castiel replied towards Dean with an annoyance tone. "Yeah thank God." Dean smiled with relief in his voice. "He sure loves his car more than anything." Castiel said under his breath. It caught Sam's attention and answered "I say." as the two stared at each other giving each other smirks.

"Can I have the next person in line please?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The men were done going through the procedure, they went straight towards the seating area. "Man going through airport security was a doozy." Dean said as he sat down putting his backpack down to the side. "Yeah it sure was." Castiel replied agreeing with the older brother "So what do we do now?" "Now we wait til our plane gets here." Sam answered and with that the boys sat there in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now boarding for flight 42 London, England at 3:30pm." the operator said over the speaker. Sam quickly started putting his book away into his bag as he ordered Dean and Castiel to wake up from their 3 hour nap. He looked back at them and smiled to himself seeing them sleeping Dean's head atop of Cas's as his lay on Dean's shoulder. If only Dean knew Sam thought.

"Dean, Cas wake up. It's time to go." Sam barked at them. Dean woke up and slowly stretched out his arms when Castiel opened his eyes, confused of what was going on."Good you're awake." Dean stated as he was standing up, gathering up his jacket and bag, "Now get up or else we'll be the last ones trying to find our seats.We don't want to be everybody on the plane now will we?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm getting up, it just-" Castiel yawned quickly gathering his things. "Cas, we don't have time for 20 questions right now. We got to get on board to get our seats first before everyone else does. We don't want to be holding up the plane just for trying to find our seat now don't we?" Dean stated, interrupting Castiel.

"Guys. Stop arguing like an old married couple and let's go." Sam commanded as he was speed walking towards the line. "We're coming Sammy." Dean replied back as Castiel and Dean hurried right after Sam ready to board the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting 45 minutes in line, the Winchesters and their angel finally boarding their plane greeted by an elderly flight attendant. "Hello and how may I help you?" "Well hello there Miss. Would you kindly please help us find our seats?" Castiel asked politely. "Why yes, certainly. May I see your plane tickets?"