Chapter Seven: Having a Memorial at the Fashion Event?

I finally arrived home after that eventful meet up at the morgue and an interesting drive back. So much for getting the body back from the police department let alone from the famous Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. I still don't  fully understand why the FBI would be involved in a case like this....if they were actually FBI agents. I'm surprised the Doctor and Clara weren't there at the morgue. I still can't wrap my head around what actual happened back there.

As the FBI agents and the detectives were discussing what to do with this new information, I noticed a transparent figure of a young woman wearing tightly skin toned clothing with floral printing. Her hair and makeup was done up flawless but her aura singed a different tune.

Her aura showed a huge amount of pitch blackness with hits of  blue and red at the tips. I would understand why her aura is black but why the other two colors? She was staring at her dead body but her only response was in total disgusted. I wonder if she notices that I can see her.

As it seems like she read my mind, she looked up and looked directly at me with anger. "Can't you believe they put me in the most disgusting outfit I've ever seen?! It's downright humiliating! Like couldn't they pick out a better outfit that actually extenuates my curves and matches my skin complexion."

Yup that's Mindy Castro's ghost alright. So much for having a peaceful day.

"Well. Are you going to say anything to me or you are just going to stand there?! I can't be ignored and you know that. Ugh well did you at least get my good side during the photo shoot because if I was going to die, you might as well make me look good."

"Autumn? Can you give us any information about Mindy Castro?" One of the federal agents asked her. They all noticed that she seems out of it. Castiel went over to her to see if she's okay. He put his hand on her shoulder and asked her again. That time she snapped out of it and looked at him confused.

I didn't really notice that all the men where asking me a question until one of them put their hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see whose hand it was and it was one of the federal agents. His hand felt comforting but yet weird. Like there is something more than just comfort. I can't put my finger on it...

"I'm sorry. What was the question again?"
"We asked you if you have any relation with Mindy Castro." One of the agents asked.
"Oh. I do actually."
"Well do you mind telling us?"
"Mindy Castro was supposed to be a mentor towards upcoming models or as I would say wannabe supermodels. I was one of the assistants of one of the wannabe supermodels. Mindy and her would boss me around like a slave. Mindy was the worst."
"Well that wasn't what I would have expected from a well known supermodel."
"They can't always be picture perfect."

They all took that information quite well. I thought they were going to go all ham on me. Well except one person..."HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT ABOUT ME?! I DIDN'T BOSS YOU AROUND THAT MUCH!" Sadly I have to her shrieking while everyone else is clueless.

However, I didn't expect her to go all ham on every little thing in the room. The lights started to flicker and she started to throw equipment all across the floor. There was nothing I can do but watch. It was a total nightmare. The men were startled from the flickering lights and the equipment falling down to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Agent Morgan stated and looks towards Sherlock and John to get some answers, "Does this always happen?"  They shocked their head in response. The other agents seemed to look like they dealt with stuff like this before. Who are these guys? I was too distracted by them that Mindy was annoyed from being ignored that she left the room and the lights stopped flickering.