Propose

Warning!!!! 18+ content ahead.

Yongsun POV

My mouth gaped open after we both stepped in a big hotel room with a kitchen inside to have dinner just only the two of us. The combinations of color black, white and gold that make the decorations look so classy.

"Do you like it?" She said as she back hugged me and put her chin on my shoulder.

"I love it babe. Thank you so much." I kissed her cheek.

"Glad you like it. I prepared everything as soon as I came back from Japan."

"I couldn't thank you enough. You always spoiling me, make me happy even though I'm always being a grumpy fiancé."

She chuckles. "It is my job to love you full of my heart. I don't regret anything. I love you so much, Yong."

I turn around and face her. "Thank you, babe. I love you too."

"Let's have dinner first." She pulled my hand and we both went to dining table.

A personal chef and waitress are already waiting for us. They served us well starting with appetizer, main course and finally a dessert.

"Did you hire them personally?" I asked as I gently wipe my lips.

"Yes, baby. I hire them personally to take care of our dinner in this room." She smiled.

They excused themselves after done serving us the last course.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, I'm so happy, Byul. Thank you for everything you did to me."

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you so much, baby." She smiled.

"I'm already full. What's next?"

"Let's go to the room first."

"What for?"

"I have surprise for you..."

"Don't tell me that you want to..." I bite my lips.

"Let's take things slowly. That could be waiting or you can't hold it anymore?" She smirked.

I pouted. "Then what is it?"

She takes my hand and guided us to the room. My mouth once again gaped. Roses petals is everywhere including on the bed with a couple of towel swan and a bouquet of red roses. She suddenly kneeled down and takes a small box out of her pocket. She slowly opened the small red box that contains a beautiful diamond ring.

 She slowly opened the small red box that contains a beautiful diamond ring

"Yong, honestly from the moment I met you, I know you are the one for me. I fell in love with you every day and I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life. You will always and forever be my happily ever after, my soulmate and my best friend. Kim Yongsun, will you marry me?" She said with teary eyes.