Honeymoon

A year later.

Third POV

!! Dispatch News !!

MAMAMOO leader Solar & rapper Moonbyul are reportedly dating for 6 years and already got married last week. Their agency, RBW Entertainment has confirmed their relationship.

A lot of fans calls and emailed the agency regarding of this news. CEO RBW, Kim Do Hoon is now sitting on sofa in his room with the lovebirds while smiling broadly.

"I hope you both are ready to face everything after announce your relationship to public."

"We already think about this so long. We are ready to face any consequences from it." Yongsun smiled.

"Yeah, plus our fans actually don't mind who we choose to date or marry. So, there is nothing to worry." Moonbyul intertwined her wife's hand onto hers.

"I can't actually believe that you guys started with cereal fight and end with marry each other." Do Hoon smiled.

"Yeah, how fast time flies. Anyways, thank you for everything including the flight tickets for our honeymoon to Maldives." Yongsun slightly bowed.

"No problem. Please enjoy your honeymoon, newlyweds. I hope you both will have a lot of fun there but don't forget to buy me souvenirs from Maldives." Do Hoon winked.

"Of course... Thanks again for everything. If there is nothing else, we want to excuse ourselves to catch up the flight which is only 3 hours left." Moonbyul bowed.

"Have fun!!"

They both bowed and left the CEO behind.

Moonbyul POV

After announced the news of dating on public, we went to the Incheon Airport to go to Maldives for our first honeymoon after get married last week. Our fans, which are already waiting at the airport, congratulated us and give us so much wedding gifts. We are so thankful for that.

Honestly, all of the burdens on our shoulder already disappeared after reading lots of positive comments from our fans about our sudden news of our relationship. I couldn't be happier than ever after we can come out together as a couple on public without worry about public opinions.

After almost 12 hours long flight from Incheon to Maldives, we safely arrived there. Our tour guide is already waiting for us at the airport before he brought us to the Overwater Bungalow which Yongsun already booked for us to stay there for a week.

Actually, Yongsun already planned the entire itinerary for the whole week including diving, snorkeling, jet skiing, kayaking, banana boating, parasailing and other things. Our schedules are so packed with the water activities since my wife loves water so much. I couldn't complain since she warns me last time not to participate in the itinerary planning or else she won't let me touch her. It would be better to stay out of it right?

We opened the door of our Overwater Bungalow after settled check in process. I can't believe the interior inside the Bungalow is so modern compare to the outside look. It is so worth to spend the money in here especially with your loved ones. I don't regret anything after decided to come to Maldives for our first honeymoon as a married couple.

"It is so beautiful, Byul." Her eyes lit up.

"It is. Are you happy, baby?" I asked as we walked to veranda.

"I'm am. Thank you so much Byul!" She kissed me on cheek.

"Let's get in the water." I'm so excited now.

"Yeah, let's go and get change first."

We change our casual to swimming outfits before we jump in the water. In a meantime, our lunch already delivered by the staff while we busy swimming for almost 1 hour.