Surprise

Yongsun POV

I turned on the light and A/C as I sit down on the couch after coming back from the company. Thank goodness I've already finished meeting RBW CEO and staff to discuss about my next album so that I can record the song as soon as possible. But unfortunately, my plan to do the collaboration with my friends, Chorong and Irene need to cancel as they has full schedule this year alone. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed since we all have talked about this few years ago but couldn't make it yet.

'Why do I smell her scent everywhere? Did Moonbyul actually come here or it is just my feelings?' I talked to myself.

As I closed my eyes and lean my back on the couch, Yongkeey barks.

"Why Yongkeey? Are you hungry?" I asked as my eyes are still closed.

Yongkeey continues barking. I opened my eyes and I saw Moonbyul kneeled down in front of me. No wonder Yongkeey is barking. She is always excited when Moonbyul is around.

"Byul??" I sit straight as I'm shocked knowing that my fiancé already come back from Japan.

"Hi baby." She smiled.

"You said you are coming home tomorrow morning. How come you are here now?" I asked.

"I lied to you, baby. I've already arrived in Korea this morning at 11 am. I lied because I want to surprise you."

"So the whole thing is a lie?" I asked.

"Yes baby. I'm sorry that I lied to you..."

I don't know when my tears slowly fall down but one thing for sure, I'm so glad she is now at home with me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She asked, tried to reach my face and wipe my tears.

"I missed you..." I shuttered.

"Baby, I miss you too. No matter wherever I go, I will always coming back in to your arms. This is home and this is where you are..." She smiled.

I put my arms around her nape and hug her tightly. She gently kissed my temple and put her arms around my waist. She rubbed my back slowly to calm me down. I fall into her embrace as she sits beside me.

"Baby... I'm all here now. You know that I can't see you crying like this. It hurts me so much." She kissed my forehead.

"Don't do this again, Byul. You know that we haven't contacted a lot lately. I feel like you don't love me anymore." I said while sobbing.

"I love you so much, Yong. No matter how much girls out there trying to get my attention, my eyes is always on you, baby. You don't have to worry about that. My love towards you will never fade away even if it takes 100 years." She confessed.

I lean my head on her chest and put my arms around her waist. I don't know why I felt so sad lately. Maybe it is because I missed her so much.

"Baby, let's go to your room. You are just come back from the office and should take a shower first. I will cook dinner for us and we will eat together tonight."

"Stay with me tonight?" I looked into her eyes.

"No." She shook her head.

"What? Why?" I pouted.

"I will be staying here with you for the rest of this month. So, go and take a shower first."

I smiled. "Thank you. I want to cuddle with you tonight."

"Or maybe it is not just cuddling..." She smirked as she saw me blushed.

"Let's go to your room now." She pulled my hand and we slowly walked to my room.

I opened the door and I saw scented candles everywhere and rose petals in heart shape on my bed with a bouquet of 100 roses.

"Surprise!!" She said.

"You did this?" I asked, amazed with the decoration she made.

"Yes, happy anniversary, baby!" She kissed my cheek.

My tears once again fall down. "Thank you Byul... I... I'm so happy."

She wipes my tears as she kissed my lips.

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for everything. You are the best thing that happened in my life, baby." She said as she looked into my eyes.

"Thank you to you too. Thank you for always spoiling me. Thank you for doing this and the most important, thank you for loving me all of you heart. I appreciate it so much. Happy 5th anniversary, my love!!" I kissed her cheek.

We walked towards my bed and sit there. I take the rose bouquet and smell it.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it so much. Thanks again, babe."

"Go and take a shower first. I will cook dinner for us as fast as I can. Then, we will watch movie while cuddling together." She said.

"Okay. I will make it quick."

"Alright. I love you, baby..." She kissed my temple

"I love you too." I said before she left me in the room alone.

I smiled like a fool as I smell fresh roses once again. Moonbyul is always spoiling me like this. I'm so grateful that I've fall in love with her. I don't know how my life will be if I don't meet her. Maybe it will be a miserable or I will be living in just an ordinary life.