A new feeling

Zaire's POV

Monday  6pm

I felt like I hit the jackpot seeing a girl so beautiful. She has a perfect lip size and nice shape and beautiful hair. You can tell though she is so innocent she is probably even a Christian. But she honestly have a different look one that I never think I would like cause a di bad gyal dem a my type. Something bout har give wife material, she a give someone I would spend the rest of my life wid.

But Jah know if mi tek har up mi goodly be the worst fi har cause she Suh fragile and she look like she require nuff attention and mi nuh normally give dat. But di girl just have mi inah one chokehold like if mi get Suh close to har again mi probably cya even control mi self.

Fuck !!! mi all forget seh mi did invite over Kerry I say as I hiss my teeth. She cya even fill mi gap, a deven she mi want bredda, wah a happen to mi normally me Deven to picky wid girls just as long as dem have looks and shape mi affi fuck har.

I hurry and take a shower and find one condom cause mi know she nuh come fi play games. Kerry and I were actually in a relationship for about three years, den I cheated and we broke up and from dat it's just been sex, partying and dugs between me and her.

Kerry- ann Meekle
Kerry: mi outside come meet mi nuh
Me: ahhh mi a come now

I open the door and let her in. I don't share my dorm with anyone and my dorm is more like a studio loft suh i have a kitchen, bathroom and wash area and of course a nice bedroom. I also have a mini living area and my space is off campus so I have a bit more peace I guess.

"Mi feel like a long time mi nuh come ova yah" she says. "Every time yuh come ova yah you do too much talking, and u know an action you want" I say to her as I put my finger over her lip.

She leans in and kisses me and we start making out, her hands on my chest and my hands in her shorts. She pushes me to the room and on the bed she then takes of her shirt and so do I. I lean over and turn on the ac cause the room was intense. She then takes off my shorts and my boxers and starts stroking me but then all I can imagine is Izzie's face and how her beauty struck me. I push Kerry off me and mi vibes just bruck me Deven wah fuck nuh more which is unlike me cause you know man love front.

"A wah dat fah now" she shouts. "Mi cya do this again mi nuh inah the mood" I say as I put my clothes back on. "Your body did a tell me something else" she says as she tries to kiss me again. "Stop nuh and calm dung nuh bredda" I say as I push her off me. She gets up of the bed and starts crying while she takes of all her clothes. "Look at me why yah mi, oh you have one next bitch a fool up your head"she says. "Kerry just hear mi out nuh mi vibes bruck man rest di ting nuh bad man" I say as I can't stop thinking of Izzie. She begins to play with her self on my bed "come nuh u know you want dis and nobody cya please you like me, she goodly Deven really want you" she says. And she probably right what on me could Izzie want I'm literally a guy with an obsessive ex and some whole eep of demons in my past and she looks like she just a girl who just wants real love and a good man, something I'm afraid I'll could never be.

"Kerry just gwaan nuh mi nuh wah dealid dis now" I say strongly as I light a cigarette. "Who di bomboclaat dah gyal yah anyhow mi find har mi kill har, baby just please nuh mi nah leave till you give me weh mi want". "Kerry you nah get it chro bloodclaat" I respond to her. "A only mawma man nuh want pussy" she shouts. "Aye pussy ole memba if you ole dis good, you wouldn't haffi tan up yasso a beg cocky Suh guh blame you people dem fi you bad ole". I say as I take ano the puff from my cigarette.

"Dah gyal yah have you a figet seh yah just wah piece a reject from your parents, the black sheet of your family" she responds while putting on her clothes again. "Pussy ole don't bright yourself cause you Deven know your fada and a the whole UWI yah sleep wid fi mek up pan the scholarship you fuck fi get. Come out a mi house and even if you find out who dah girl yah be lay a finger pan har and see if mi nuh dealid your bloodclaat" I say as I open the door.

"No Zt please a likkle joke mi nuh wah guh"she says as she kneels down. "Use dat pay your fare and just leave mi alone cause mi Deven di wah disrespect you" I say as I give her 5 grand. Her face lights up when she sees the money she kisses me and leaves.
Blood claat aye a wah happen to me I say as I turn in the tv and start to watch a show.

12am

I wake up with my dick hard as a rock after having a dream about this girl Izzie. I grab my lotion and release my self. What the fuck is this? And who the fick is this girl to make me masturbate to the thought of her. I don't ever be dreaming about anyone except nightmares from my childhood, do we have some special connection or something? why do I feel this way about a girl I hardly know ?

I want to see her but I'm 15 minutes away from campus and I don't even think I'm lucid enough to drive. Bomboclaaaat I say as I his my teeth after. Mi aguh bade a try guh back guh sleep cause cya real.
I turn on some music and go to sleep hoping I don't dream about har again else mi affi guh find har.