This Girl !!!

Zaire's POV

To be honest mi deven know weh mi aguh bring har enuh. Mi just a drive inah Port Royal direction cause desso have a nice veiw and you can hear the ocean.

"You did hungry doe" I say as we both laugh. "So miss Izzie other than bumping into me wah else do you like to do?" I ask. "That's such a hard question to answer but I can tell you I don't like bumping into you" she says while she is distracted in her phone. I grab her phone and put it in my lab.
"Woah I would want to put my hand there" I say as she tries to take it back. "You like ramp" she says as she smile showing her dimples. "See mi tell you, mi know yuh like touch mi" I say as I stop the car on the Palisadoes stretch.

"This scenery is beautiful" she says as she tek two pics. "If we stay yasso till six you will see the sunset which is even more beautiful" I say as I admire her.
"Help mi up pan the rock nuh you just a look suh" she says a she tries to climb. I help her up and take a few pics for her. Damn why is she so fine, she is the definition of beauty for me.

"Is a pity we done the food all we have now is our hands, the car and nature and dem big blooclaat rock yah" I say as we both laugh. "And the planes too" she says smilingly.

I lean over to her and hold her hand and I lean in to kiss but I change my mind as I don't want to rush anything. Bloodclaat man through she deven know how mi just want har fi be mine bredda, but mi nuh wah force har. Wonder if she feel di same way bout mi I think as she scrolls through instagram removing her hands from mine.

"You have an interesting way of telling yuh nuh wah mi touch yuh" I say as I start the ignition. " A nuh even dat mi just a look pan gram and where are we going" she says. "To one secluded area Suh mi can dump yuh body" I say as I laugh. "You're joking right" she says looking scared. "Obviously jeez I'm a mystery guy I suppose but mi nuh Suh wicked baby girl. I gonna carry you a private restaurant with a pool area I normally go to study cause dis palisades thing only work a night" I say as I start to drive off. "You deven ask mi ig me wah guh" she says as she puts on her seatbelt. "Izzie mi nuh hear yuh a seh yuh nuh wah guh and once yuh do mi carry yuh back, just admit it yuh wah get fi know mi too" I say to her while smiling.

I turn on the radio and hear Bob Marley song I don't want to wait in vain playing. Kinda mi reality right now cause mi really nuh wah wait in vain but mi nuh mine hold out a bit.

6:35

We finally reach mi bredda penthouse and honestly once whole eep a girl see money dem behave frightened and out of control but she still have har calm and collected demeanor. I open the door for her and let her out of the car. "We going this way Izzie" I say as I walk out to the back. "You can sit here" I say a I pull out a chair for her. "Thank you, this place is very beautiful"she says as she takes a few sky pics. "You a one dem girly deh" I say as I smile. She smiles back and says "The sky is just beautiful when you're high up" she says.

{The conversation between them in dialogue form cause it is long

Ziare : So tell mi how old are you, I'm guessing your 18 or 19
Izzie: I'm 18 and you?
Ziare: 19 it's my second year in university. So where are you from exactly ? Yuh seem like a St Ann girl.
Izzie: I'm actually from St Catherine, from Ewarton but mi sure you nuh know desso.
Ziare: I actually do enuh mi drive dah way deh when mi a guh Ochi.
Izzie: So how u know bout dah place yere.
Ziare: Well a actually mi bredda place and he does parties and Airbnb rentals yasso and dem tings dere.
Izzie: oh dats kool my family are just regular Jamaicans. (we both laugh)
Ziare: My parents do business and my mom is a lawyer but she really nuh act in her area yuh know.
Izzie: suh like unuh a rich people (she laughs)
Ziare: Mi Neva seh dat enuh but enough of me and more of you.
Izzie: Wah u wah know sir.
Ziare: every ting !!
Izzie: So I am a first year Med student as you know, who is interested in helping people and making Jamaica's health system better. I have one sister Catherine, my parents Jennifer and Paul who both work at NCB and a dog called Merry. Oh and my full name is Elizabeth Mary Hamilton.
Ziare: Well my full name is Ziare Niokoli Petrov. I have two siblings Katarina who is 21 and Zachery who is 24. My parents own several businesses such as Airbnb's, car marts and some other things. I also have a dog called Julio.
Izzie: Sounds like your parents have created a name for themselves.
Ziare: yeah something like dat. Wah you wah fi eat ?
Izzie: is there a menu ?
Ziare:  No you wah we order pizza and KFC or yuh wah chef whip up smth.
Izzie: I'll take the fast food

We ate, laugh and talked some more.

9:00
"Mi know it a get late but can we watch my all time favorite movie, mi know yah guh love it" I say to her as I pull her to living room. "Okay fine" she says as she sits in the sofa.

I turn off the lights and we start the movie. About half hour in she leans over on my  shoulder. Maybe she is finally willing to give me a chance. I put my hands around her, she look up right into my eyes. Looking right into my soul I hold on to her face and she holds mine and it's like the same gravity from the first time we met pushed us together and before you know it we kiss. And as our tongues intertwine I realize she has never kissed anyone before but she learns quick as each time she moves her tongue it gets better. Blood Claaaat finally I get something more than her smile. I lift her onto my lap and we continue making out.

Mi never care bout the chef, maid or who ever the fuck did inah di bloodclaat house, cause I was finally getting to feel something from her. I slowly glide my hand under her shirt and use my other hand to pull her pants. God I wish she wore a pants, I slowly put my hand in her pants and touch her panty. God why is she so wet. I put my fingers on the inside of her drawz and rub har clit. Her body shivers as her moans are silenced by my tongue in her mouth. I can feel my dick rising.

"Wait stop, I can't do this" she screams as she comes off me.