Out of Place

Back to Elizabeth's POV

"Izzie mi reach and mi seh class was just so ............... Izzie wah happen to yuh why yah cry" she says a she sits on the bed next to me. "My grandma died and she was the only person who listened and cared about mi." I say and continue crying. "I care about yuh and I know you are gonna get through this"
Bianca says and rubs my back.

As much as her words are comforting it still can't bring back the tears I've cried and the ones I am about to cry.

"Yeah I say, don't let me stop you from going to the party" I say to her. She hugs me and says "I'm not going with you in this position, I wanna be here for you". " I want to be alone right now Bianca just no talking, no noise, not even a pin mi wah hear, just silence" I say and pick up my EarPods, phone and the keys for the dorm. "Where are you going? At least leave your location on so mi can find yuh if nothing wrong" she says.

"Ahh mi will leave it on, later have fun a di party" I say and go through the door. "Please be safe" she shouts,

To be honest mi deven know weh mi a guh enuh.

I get an an uber n let it take me to Emancipation park.

I didn't know anywhere else to go so the park did just have fi do it.

I turned up my EarPods on some sad song to be honest me deven did know it and just began running in the park.

To other people mi did just look like me a jog but in all honesty I was running from my problems, running from the pain of losing my grandma, running from my mother who doesn't get me, running from the boy my parents want for me but it's no working, running away from my best friends love or any love to be honest, and of course running from Ziare.

But then all of a sudden I fell like out of nowhere.

At the point this was like my last straw left I just began screaming and crying in the middle of the park on the tracks. Like mi couldn't even control the tears or the crying. My whole world just crashed all of wah mi did a run from finally caught up and tripped mi.

When mi tell yuh seh mi deh pan da ground deh a ball for a whole hour straight none stop like ppl walk pass and see me and a wonda if me good.

Luckily nobody stop and did inah nuh chattings wid me the just all left me alone.

After dat embarrassing cry I just got up, brushed of mah body, take a deep breath and I was ready again (well for now).

I called back a Uber and head home with all intentions of doing some homework and guh a mi bed.

But when I reached my dorm door there was my boyfriend with a card and some flowers.

"I heard the news and I just thought you would need me plus mi call your phone bout one million time" he says as he hugs me.

"I just went the road to clear my head that's all, mek we guh inside" I say and we both go in the dorm.

"Bianca deh yah"  he asks

"No she gone a one party" I say and sit on the bed.

"Well thank God cause mi just wah mi and you fi talk" he says and smile.

"I'm not really in the talking mood but I guess" I say.