Little more worse

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse there is my mom right outside my door.

"The question shouldn't be what am I doing here, it's why the hell do you have no clothes on, your house is a mess and your cursing bad words at some one a yuh gyal dem name Kerry" she says with a face of disgust.

"You just come at a bad time" I say. "Your drunk and you have been smoking what the hell has gotten into you and put on your damn clothes" she says as she start cleaning up the house. I don't think my mom has cleaned anything in years as she has maids and butlers to her disposal. This is exactly why I don't like being up there, I'm not a nasty person but I love to be free.

"I have a business up this side so I decided, why not stay with my son and spend some time with him and what a damn surprise" she says as she sits in the chair. "Mom I gonna shower cause mi nuh inah di mood fi yuh dramatic bullshit right now" I say as I head to the room. She gets up and goes in the other room "I'll take that as I should make myself at home, a the apartment me and your dad are paying for" she shouts and slams the door.

When anuh Izzie a fucking Kerry and now a mi mada to blood claat. All a dem fucking oman yah come fi mad mi a rawse claat. I take a shower and head straight to bed as I know this was a long day and tomorrow mi have class full day.

Elizabeth's POV

7:00

Alarm rings!!

Ughhh!!! I say as I get up from my bed. "Morning sunshine yuh seem like yuh have whole eep a fun wid uncle Zt yesterday" says Bianca as she dishes out breakfast for us. I hiss my teeth and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. "A muss yuh mouth stink mek yuh cya atleast seh something, cause how yuh outtada suh" Bianca says as she is annoyed with me.

Oh shit it's already 7, mi have class at 8 till all the way to 4 that's a whole job right there. I brush my teeth then head in the shower. At this point mi deven know wah mi aguh wear. Yesterday mi and Bianca did a joke bout shorts today we barely a talk and I'm so depressed.

I end up throwing on a black pants and a black hoodie and some and some black converse. Mi just so not inah di mood today Jesus fi people and dem bull shit.

7:30

I eat the breakfast Bianca made. "Izzie what's wrong with yuh" Bianca asks as she rubs my shoulder. " mommy just upset mi wid the regular crap she seh" I said to her. "Yuh inah university now nuh bada mek she steal yuh joy, Jenny quite fine" she says. "Yeah ama leave now, thanks for breakfast" I say as l pick up my bag pack and start walking.

I just tell har one lie cah mi neva wah bring up dat right now. I'm the type of person who sweeps situations under the rug and doesn't deal with them immediately. I know it's bad but I don't care, it how I cope and go through the days without being depressed. Besides I'm doing Medicine I just can be sad and droopy, I literally don't have the damn time.

I get to class 15 minutes late and I sit beside Christina and her friend. "Hey girl this is mah friend Kerice and Kerice this is the pretty girl I met in class yesterday" Christiana says. "Nice to meet you Elizabeth" she says. "Nice to meet you too Kerice" I respond.

Just what I need to kinda cheer me up from this mood I'm in.

12pm

Finally it's lunch time my ass needed a break!!

"Weh yah guh fi lunch Elizabeth" Kerice ask's. "Am my friend made some food so mi aguh stop my the dorm and grab dat fi eat" I says as I head in that way. "Mek sure yuh come back on time now" Christiana says. I smile and continue walking, I should really check my phone when I get in cause they must be packed with messages and missed calls.

Bianca has always been the friend who cooks better, I'm literally no match for her cooking. Plus's mi cya really cool neither. While on campus we decided that cooking sometimes is easier than always buying out cause we ain't rich.

"Big back yuh reach fi di curry chicken and rice sah" Bianca says.  "Yeah" I say and pick up my plate. "Suh how was yesterday with mi fren" she asks. "It was good at first but den we nearly do tings" I say as start to eat the food slower. "Suh wah cause unuh fi stop Mr Christian mingle" she asks. "My boyfriend's name is Joshua and yes I'm in a relationship so I can't be a hoe" I say strongly. She rolls her eyes and says "Izzie if yuh never wah cheat yuh wouldn't leff UWI wid him, obviously yuh like him." "That's the point I like him and I'm dating someone else that's messed up" I say to her. "So leave him, a mean when last have yuh even talked to him" she says. "Mi nuh member but I've been stressed lately" I say. "You know what I don't want to talk bout dis nuh more mah guh pan a walk till class time" I say and take the food and head out.

Darn these seats out yasso dirty eeh I say as I brush them off and sit down. I really want to call Joshua but at the same time I'll feel so bad for what I did. Speak of the devil he gives you a text.

Joshua♥️
Josh: hey mi did a try call to u from yesterday
Me: yh i was busy with settling in
Josh: oh how was it ?
Me: It was good enuh kinda like my teacher and I made two new friends.
Josh: Finally someone away from Bianca !!!
Me: lol leave har nuh
Josh: wah yah do now u wah FT
Me: nah I have class and don't u ?
Josh: 💀 ima go now too.

"Hey you good" says a dark skin, petite girl, with coolie hair in a bun and the most caring look ever. I know I saw her at the front of the class. "

Yeah I'm fine mi a guh class" I say as I pick up my stuff and start walking. "I'm going that way too so maybe mi could a walk wid yuh plus yuh nuh alright" she says.

I show her a thumbs up and then wipe the tears from my eyes. About halfway there she breaks the silence by saying "So my name is Kelsie Murphy, and this is the part where you tell me your name". "Oh amm I'm Elizabeth" I respond while hoping she will just shut up .

She starts to go on a whole rant about school and fi har perfect little life. Finally we reach class and I just go over in a corner by myself cause I just wasn't into the talking.

I fell worser than I thought !!!

5pm

"Okay that's it for today and remember to carry the project" Miss Palmer says seemingly annoyed with the fact that the front row has fallen asleep in boredom.

Finally this is over !! I exclaim in my mind and I head out the damn door. I didn't even finish my lunch or tell my three new "friends" bye.

Mi a guh home now guh mash up dat and finish di woman assignment. I also haven't seen asked to my parents or my sister from about Monday suh I'll have dat to do and of course make up to Bianca. I really want to walk over to her faculty to meet her but u don't want to have to talk to that damn idiot so mi just aguh wait till she reach home.

Incoming call ~ Mom♥️
Me: hey mom what's up
Mom: Izzie I'm so sorry grandma died
Me: What! I thought she was doing better
Mom: she was but then something went wrong
Me: no this can't be happening right now, I didn't even get to say bye.
Mom: Mi soon call yuh back dear

All the dried up tears from before and all the feelings I thought I was finally getting over just came back suddenly. I just lost it ! I found myself on the floor screaming and crying "why is this happening to me, make it stop".

I don't even know how I got the energy to get up and get to the dorm. I just felt my body fall in the bed and all I did was cry.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME