୨ ᴵ ୧

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ                           ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴀᴛ

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ                      ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴀᴛ

"Chunks!" Richard shouts from the downstairs family room.

"Yeah?!" She shouts back, but he doesn't respond. "Yes dad?!" She shouts again. "Hold on y'all." She says to her friends that she was sitting on a Group FaceTime with.

"Onika?!" Richard shouts.

"I'm right here daddy." She says placing her hands on top of his head, resting her chin on her hands.

"Hey baby, what you in there doing?" He asks her.

"On the phone with the girls." She smiles.

"Oh, well when you get off I want to watch that show we were watching. Where all of those girls were beating on each other." He tells her and she smiles wide.

"Sure daddy." She laughs. Where's mami?" She asks him.

"She went to the out with the ladies. She looks so beautiful." He smiles before showing Onika the picture he took of her as she was leaving the house. "Look good doesn't she?" He smiles.

"Mami's bad daddy. Everyone knows." Onika smiles before pecking the top of his bald head.

"Hurry back!" He calls after her.

"Y'all, I love my daddy." She smiles.

"Aww. Look at Chunks." Her friend and teammate, Lauren, smiles.

"Oh hush. Anyway, we are going to have to spread y'all hair out because there is no way I'm doing eight smedium, thigh length knotless in one day." She tells them.

"You'll do what we pay you to do." Jatavia jokes.

"Whatever. Just decide amongst yourselves who goes when. I'm going to watch Y and R with my daddy." She smiles.

"Rich hoe shit!" Lauren raps.

"Lames not allowed!" Onika laughs. "Bye my babies." She blows them a kiss before leaving the call.

Once she ends the call she straightens her room before walking back out to the family room.

"Give me the remote." She says sitting next to her dad, propping her feet in his lap.

"That's no way to ask." He tells her.

"Daddy." She deadpans.

"I'm serious little girl." Richard tells her and she pouts.

"Can I please have the remote?" She asks him.

"Of course! Here you go." He chuckles pettily.

"This is why mami goes upside your head so often." She squints at him as she snatches the remote.

"You Dominican women are aggressive." He mugs her.

"Technically-"

"Oh hush." He waves her off and she laughs while opening the Now That's TV app.