୨ ᴵᴵ ୧

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ           ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ          ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs

"Okay, I'm ready." Onika says looking herself over.

"Bad bitch! Ass fat!" Jatavia raps smacking her ass.

"Okay daddy, we're leaving." Onika says fast pacing past her father.

"Where's the rest of your clothes Chunks?" Her father asks and she pauses before turning around. "You got ya lil pudge out and all." He chuckles.

Richard knew that Onika would get insecure about her pudge at times. He was happy she was embracing her body. He hated seeing her unhappy. He just wished she didn't have to show so much skin.

These were the situations Tanya handled, but she was currently at a shoot that had been running late. In her older age and deeper faith Tanya had calmed down with her own wild outfits and had began modeling for more modest brands. Richard didn't like telling Onika what she could and couldn't wear. He truthfully didn't like to upset the teen at all, so he sucked it up and smiled at her. Watching as his baby girl let it all hang out, leaving little to the imagination.

"Everything is covered daddy." She tells him and he squints as headlights come in to view.

"Thank God." He mutters seeing his wife step out of her corvette. "Do a spin." He tells her.

"Everything is covered daddy." She repeats, slyly pulling her shorts down before spinning.

"Onika Tanya Santos- Sheard!" She exclaims and Onika throws a mini tantrum.

"Mami-"

"That's a lot of skin Chunks." Richard lifts a brow and Onika's mouth drops open at the betrayal.

"Daddy." She whines.

"Nena what are you wearing?" Her mother frowns at her.

"It's the last party of the summer, mami." She whines.

"I don't care. You need to go put on something else." Tanya shakes her head.

"Daddy." She whines.

"This a beach party or something?" He asks and Tanya snarls. "I mean, listen to your mother." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Mami please. It's a beach party. I literally can't cover up anything else." She pouts.

Tanya looks at her child's breast spilling out of her bikini top and she crosses her arms.

"Where's the pink swimsuit we bought at the beginning of summer?" Tanya asks her.

"No mami. Please." She pouts.

Richard looks at Tanya before sighing.

"Onika-" He pauses before stepping closer to his wife. "You owe me." He tells their daughter.