Qibli

"Ringggggggg". Qibli's alarm rung loudly. Groaning, Qibli turned over and pressed the snooze button, before quickly falling asleep again.

Ringggggggggg. Qibli's alarm rang for the fifth time. This time, Qibli slowly sat up and checked the time. He gasped horrified. It was 8:15, just fifteen minutes until school started. He dashed up, suddenly wide awake. Grabbing the first thing he could find, he changed into his usual light brown cargo's and his oversized t-shirt. Running down the stairs, he grabbed a toast on the way to the door. "Bye", he yellled to thorn as he exited, and got onto his cycle. 

Shoot. Qibli realised he was going to go with moon to school. Peddling as fast as he could, he reached moon's house. Panting, Qibli saw Moon ready on her cycle and smiling. She looked beautiful as always, in her shirt and pants. Qibli noticed that she was wearing the light purple scarf that he had got her for Christmas. A smile lit up onto his face as he reached her. "Can't you make it on time even once", she said with a smile. Qibli blushed, before shouting, "race you to school". They both took off fast, but moon trailed behind as Qibli was far faster. 

"Oof", Qibli moaned as he collapsed again a pile of trash. Moon came rushing up to him. "This is why we shouldn't do this", she said quickly helping him. She took out some bandages that she always had with her, and cleaned up Qibli's wound. He felt so much better in no time. 

Qibli got up to get back onto his cycle, before he realised that if was broken! "Quick", said moon, worried about reaching late. She hopped off her cycle and gestured Qibli to get on. "We can pick it up later", she said hurriedly. Qibli hopped on, and moon sat behind, hugging him tightly. They sped off, eager to reach school on time. This kind of made him happy that his cycle broke. Now he could hug moon while going to school.

After school was over

"Ughhh", what am I going to do", Qibli complained. "My cycle is broken. Thorn is going to kill me!" Winter walked up, hearing Qibli say this. "You come to school cycling", said winter disgusted. "I come in a car, as my mansion is away in the mountains." Qibli rolled his eyes but he didn't say anything. He was used to this by now. Just then moon came up. Somehow she always knew what to say. "I can come with you to your house and explain to thorn what happened. We can walk there. I'll leave my cycle here for now. It should be fine". "Thank you so much", said Qibli blushing once again.

It was a cold day, and they walked closely together to feel warm. Together they had decided that they would go to the park before going to Qibli's place. As they reached the park, which was far off but very pleasant, the sun started to set. Qibli and moon sat down on a park bench, their hands around each other as the watched the sunset. It was absolutely beautiful. Qibli forgot about everything as he sat down next to moon.

To be continued.....