Sleepover

Thanks to @Dagoat764 for the idea of the sleepover!

QIBLI

Qibli was so excited! Kinkajou had invited everyone over for a sleepover. It was Qibli's first, and he had spent most of the day convincing Thorn to let him. Even moon had helped him. Finally she had agreed. 

Qibli was to pick up moon at 6:00 Pm. They were going to eat dinner at Kinkajou's too. Apparently she had planned a ginormous feast?! Qibli stomach grumbled just thinking about it. He checked the time. Just fifteen minutes till 6. He should get going. Qibli called Thorn, and they jumped into the car. Kinkajou's house was far away for Qibli's, so they needed the car. 

In a few minutes, they were at Moons. Of course, Moon was standing there, ready. Moon got into the car, and they left. With frustration, Qibli realised that he had forgotten to pack his toothbrush! "I'm sorry, but I forgot my toothbrush at home. What will I do?", apologised Qibli, sadly. "Don't worry! I knew you were going to forget something. I packed extra of most things. I have a toothbrush.", said Moon grinning. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU" , said Qibli gratefully. How did moon always know what he needed? 

They spent the car ride laughing and chatting. The topic was how Qibli had only been to Kinkajou's house once, and that to in second grade! Moon said that she had been there more times than she could count. They were best friends after all. Qibli was in an amazing mood, and couldn't wait till the night, where all his friends would be together. 

The car pulled into Kinkajou's house, and Qibli saw her standing at the doorway, eagerly waving. He could see that she was beyond excited. He couldn't wait!

Kinkajou

Finally! Some one had Come. Kinkajou jumped up and down happily. She had been waiting for them forever. She was so excited! This sleepover was going to be awesome, kinkajou thought happily. She had planned fun games and cooked all the food by herself. She had really put a lot of effort into making this the best sleepover ever! 

Qibli and moon got out of the car, and she rushed to them waving. Even though she didn't want to admit it, a part of her was sad that Turtle hadn't arrived first. She wanted to spend some alone time with him. Pushing the feeling aside, Kinkajou invited them inside. "Come in, come in. I'll explain you everything". 

They walked I and Kinkajou showed them around. "Are we the first?", asked moon. Kinkajou nodded and led them to the living room. "So there will be two rooms. One for the girls and one for the boys, She explained". 

The doorbell rang, and Kinkajou yelped and ran to open it. She yelled excitedly as she saw Turtle standing there. Then she blushed, as turtle handed her a small gift. "Thanks for inviting me!", he said nervously. "You're so silly! You didn't need to get me a gift", said Kinkajou smiling. Moon and Qibli shared a look. Kinkajou caught them and gave moon a playful punch. Turtle stood in the corner. Kinkajou pulled him in, and the room dissolved into chatter and laughter.

I will continue the rest, in the next chapter! It's in progress right now. Sorry if there r any mistakes. I was in a rush and not able to check it properly.