Glory

Sorry for the short chapter! I will be posting lots over the next couple of days, so I thot I wud make them short! This chapter is them as dragons

Glory woke up after her sun time nap. Startled, she noticed Deathbringer towering over her. "What are you doing?", She asked, curious and annoyed. "Oh, just the usual. Making sure nothing bad happens to my dear. I want to protect you", Replied Deathbringer. "Oh", Whispers Glory, a loss for words. Her cheeks turn bright red, and her scales change to pink. This indicated that she was either embarrassed, joyful or loving. Noticing this, Deathbringer laughed, and Glory scales shifted to an even brighter pink, showing that she was embarrassed.

"Follow me", Deathbringer exclaimed eagerly. "Not now. I have work to do", Said glory annoyed. How was she ever supposed to solve all the cities mysteries if Deathbringer kept coming in the way. Her anger almost faded immediately, as Deathbringer apologised profusely, claiming that he was only doing his job, and she felt calm, and thankful that she had a guard like him. 

Swooping into the medicinal hut, Glory was stopped by Deathbringer. "Allow me, He said in a loud and demanding voice. Is it safe in here. I will do a quick check!" Deathbringer checked the Pockets of all the doctors and then all the drawers and cupboards before letting Glory enter. "See, if you take so much time for these silly checks, we will have no time to go to the place you want me to", Said glory, angrily, her scales turning red. "Sorry, sorry", said Deathbringer, wanting Glory to stay in a good mood.  She finished up everything in the hut had to, and they were ready.

"Just a few more minutes", Said Deathbringer. "You said that 30 minutes ago!. Exclaimed Glory, panting. "Where do you want to take me?"

Glory's eyes grew wide as she caught the fist glimpse. There was a small romantic setup. Two hammocks on the side, and a table set in between, and exquisite meal ready. The candles were the only source of light, and it felt very special to Glory. Glory's scales shifted into gold. She was beyond happy.

"Thank you so much", she told Deathbringer earnestly. "You couldn't possibly know how much thing means to me...... How much you mean to me", Glory whispered the last part. Deathbringer exploded with joy, and nonstop chatter filled the air, as they flew the long journey back.