~ Comfortness ~

Samaj nhi aaya part ko naam kya du...toh agar aap bata de toh accha hoga 😉😌

Thoda boring hai part par agla boring nhi hoga...

" Ji maa kahiye..." Anubhav spoke to his mother moving to the balcony.

" Nalayak ...kaha chale jata ...hai toh mushkil se Tera call lagta hai...aur Aaj laga toh ye mahashay gayab..." Maa scolded.

" Aisa nhi hai maa ...hum wo bass niche tehelne gaye the..." Anubhav said.

" Khana kha liya..." Maa asked.

" Nhi... thodi der me jayenge khane..." Anubhav said.

" Waise wo ladki kaun thi..." Maa asked referring to Haseena.

" Wo mission mein partner hai humari..." Anubhav answered.

" Ek baat bolu....agar shaadi na hui ho toh dekh lena apne liye... " Maa said in a naughty tone.

" Kya maa....hum aisa kuch nhi karne wale..." Anubhav said in despair.

"Aree Mai toh bhalai ke liye keh rhi thi...chal ab bhalai ka jamana hi kaha raha... mai rakh rhi hu ...khana kha lena..." Maa said and ended the call.

" Maa bhi kuch bhi bolti hai..." Anubhav murmured and got in.

" Aapko bhuk nhi lagi hai..." Anubhav asked to Haseena who was just sitting.

" Lagi hai na..." Haseena said.

" Toh chaliye niche..." Anubhav said.

" Ji ...." Haseena said keeping the pillow in her lap on its place.

As Haseena got up her tingled leg flipped she managed to stay still but was unable to balance.
Anubhav grabbed her hand which resulted them to fall on bed.
Anubhav's hand clutching her hand while other over her arm avoiding to touch her waist.
Haseena's hand over his shoulder maintaining a healthy distance between two.

Anubhav and Haseena were lost in each other.
Anubhav for the first time found it difficult to read someone's eyes.
While Haseena was just lost in his beautiful orbs.

" Bohot kuch hai inn masoom si aankho mein..." Anubhav thought.

lala lala lala

There eye contact was broken by the knock on the door.
Anubhav quickly stoop up avoiding any contact with Haseena and moved towards the door.

Haseena unknowingly blushed coming to her senses and followed Anubhav down to the dinner.
_____________

" Ye case ki file hai aap padh lijiye ek baar...." Anubhav said handing over the file to Haseena as they returned having dinner.

" Ji sir...." Haseena said.

" Jaldi hi nikalna hoga hume...." Anubhav said.

" Shubh ratri..." Anubhav smiled and wished.

" Good night..." Haseena wished.

Both the people unknown of their hearts meeting dozed off
___________

The sun shining bright while rays fell over Haseena's face making her brown skin shine in gold.

Haseena titled her head drying her hairs with the towel her eyes sparkled making her look immensely beautiful with her simple look.