~ United ~

" Ye dono abhi tak niche nhi aaye mujhe chinta horahi hai..." Maa said being tensed.

" Tension matt lijiye maa...dekhna humara plan jarur kaam kare ga..." Haseena said.
____________

The uncanny silence was still there both were sitting in the same position on same place.

Anubhav wanted to talk but he didn't wanted to make his sister more upset than before.

While Karishma showed no signs of talking about the problem.

" Behna...hume nhi lagta ki darwaza khulega ab...jab tak hum dono ki sulah na hojaye..." Anubhav dared to speak.

" Hume koi baat nhi karni hai...humara dimag aur mat kharab kijiye...thodi der khol denge darwaza..." Karishma was stubborn.

" Hmm..." Anubhav hummed again.

Karishma's eyes fell on hers and Anubhav's childhood photos placed on the table.

One with Karishma pulling his knows.
Second with Anubhav kissing his irritated little sister on her cheek.
Third with Anubhav holding both her hair plaits while Karishma had scrunched her nose.
Fourth with the sibling duo enjoying a ice candy with messed face.

Karishma reminiscined the moments.
For a moment her eyes swelled up remembering the sweet moments.
But the next moment her wedding without her dear brother got infront her eyes.
Forgetting the beautiful moments Karishma wiped her tears and continued a stern look on her face.

The uncanny silence now got over.
As a loud lighting strike was heard and the clouds frictioned against each other making a roaring sound.

Karishma who was sitting away from Anubhav.
Suddenly got scared listening to the dangerous sound and took her legs up on bed and crawled to Anubhav hugging him tightly.

" Anu bhaiya..." Karishma murmured being frightened.

While Anubhav was stunned by her action.
He knew lighting frightened her since she was a kid and this still continued.

" Behna ...Darna nhi...hum haina..." Anubhav said in the most soft voice soothing his sister.

" Hume Darr lag raha hai bhaiya..." Karishma almost cried.

" Nhi... bilkul nhi Darna ..aap janti haina.... khubsurat baarish hone ke liye ye badalo ka garajna jaruri hai... thodi der mein shaant hojayega..." Anubhav calmed her.

" Hume Darr lag raha hai..." Karishma said tightening her grip over him.

" Aap aise hi rahiye...hum haina aapke paas....Aaj se hum aapko akela nhi chodenge..." Anubhav promised while his eyes teared up.

" Aa..aap nhi chodenge na hume... vada kijiye..." Karishma again asked for a promise.

" Nhi... bilkul bhi nhi...hum aapse maafi bhi mangte hai.... ki hum aapki shaadi mein nhi aapaye...aur aage se har vakt hum aapke saath honge...." Anubhav promised feeling guilty.

" Maaf Kiya...." Karishma clinged more tightly while Anubhav closed his eyes letting his tears flow and kissed her forehead.

Their union was cherished by a loud lighting which again frightened Karishma but soon a heavy but happy rain shower started spreading the positive fragrance of the wet soil.

Karishma loosened the grip as she heard the rain outside and looked out from the window.

" Dekha bhena bhagwaan bhi kitne khush hai....aapne hume maaf Kiya toh unhe kitna Anand hua....phir humse naraz mat hona..." Anubhav said wiping his sister's tears.