~ Kahani ~

Jazbaat behek gye likhte likhte...🤧

The teacher kept the books on the desk and moved towards Haseena with long stick in her hand.
She stopped in the half and instructed Haseena to come forward using her long stick which actually frightened Haseena.
Haseena with slow scared footsteps walked towards her and stood infront of her scared while the class gazed on them.

" What's your name...?" The teacher questioned.

" Haseena...." Haseena answered and her tears were ready to flow at strictness of her teacher.

" Why are standing here..." The teacher questioned but Haseena remained silent.

" Mam...she is a cry baby...she won't speak..." A girl from the first bench teased.

" Yes mam... within few seconds she will starts crying..." Another boy teased Haseena and her controlled tears betrayed her and the class started laughing.

" Silence class..." The teacher strictly ordered while Haseena shivered for a second hearing her teacher scold.

" Don't prove your classmates right girl...why are you crying..." The teacher sternly asked.

" P... place...." Haseena just uttered a word as she was wiped her tears.

" Place...were you absent yesterday...." The teacher asked to which Haseena nodded up and down in positive manner.

" Meher shift a little bit towards the window.... Haseena is your bench partner from today..." The teacher said to the girl sitting on the second bench and the girl obeyed.

" Go and sit there....and I don't want you to cry for an invalid reason...." The teacher warned Haseena and Haseena slightly nodded positively.

" So class....take out you notebooks I am checking your yesterday's hw one by one...." The teacher announced.

(Teacher= Maa)

" Why is this incomplete dhruvi...." Teacher scolded a girl.

" Sorry mamm..." Dhruvi apologised.

" Your homework is doubled...and no excuse tomorrow..." The teacher warned and proceeded towards the next bench.

" Where's your book..." Teacher questioned.

" Mam ...I got forgot to bring it...." The boy said.

" Aditi bring the stick ...." Teacher strictly ordered.

Teacher holding the boy's hand hitted the stick one time on each of his palm.

" Remember this everytime you pack your bag before school ..." The teacher said and proceeded.

Present...

" Uss wakt humare dhadkane bohot tez hogayi thi...humne Aaj Tak Aisa teacher nhi dekha tha... pehle hi itna humiliation hua class mein aur phir humari class teacher he itni strict nikli..." Haseena said remembering the moment.

" Kya maa sach mein itni strict thi... hume nhi lagta..." Anubhav couldn't believe.

" Aap sidha conclusion pein kyu aayein...baat toh suniye na puri..." Haseena grumpily said keeping Anubhav's finger over his lips and Anubhav couldn't deny his girlfriend.

" Humne toh ye scene dekh ke taiy karliya tha...ki hum school hi nhi aayenge kalse...aur humne sirf ye socha dimag mein tabtak hume humari teacher ki awaaz sunayi di...." Haseena stopped and maintained a silence of suspense.