~ Care ~

Anubhav's thirst made him lose his sweet sleep.
Anubhav got up and looked for the water jug and found near Haseena's bed.
He unwantedly walkedto grab it.
He poured the water in the glass and drank and kept it back to its place.
He was about to return to his sleeping place but stopped hearing Haseena murmur.

He worriedly sat down near her bed and his hands brushed through her head.
She was shivering badly due to cold.
He instantly grabbed the remote switching off the air conditioner.

With worry lines present on his forehead he touched Haseena's forehead to check her temperature which was obviously high.
The doctor had already gave a prior hint about her getting fever due to the medications.

Anubhav got a cloth with a bowl of water and sat taking stool beside her bed.

He gently started dampening the cloth and adjusting it on Haseena's forehead.

This  instantly calmed Haseena making the worry lines on her face vanish.

Anubhav continued this for nearly half hour when he again checked the temperature and it was now better than before.

Haseena feeling better slowly opened her eyes and found Anubhav.

" Kuch matt boliye....so jaiye..." Anubhav said caressing her hairs and she felt pure bliss.

" Aaj tak kisi ne humara aisa khyaal nhi rakha... Anubhav Sir aise pehle insaan hai joh anjaan hoke bhi itni care karte hai...pata nhi par jab bhi hum unke paas hote hai hume bohot accha lagta....Ammi Abbu ke baad ye aisi feeling hume kabhi mehsoos nhi hui...Kya hai ye feeling...." Haseena thought closing her eyes.

Anubhav returned back to the couch and slept.
______________

It was pleasent morning.
Hearing the peaceful noise of birds chimming Haseena woke up,she felt a little lighter.
The burden she always felt on her heart was light and relaxed.
She looked here and there to find her Anubhav Sir but he was no where to be seen.

Haseena's clear forehead formed furrows.
Thats when a nurse entered for a normal checkup.

" Ye..yaha... Anubhav sir the kaha hai wo..." Haseena asked the nurse.

" Wo toh subah 7-8 baje kahi chale gye...bohot jaldi mein the .." The nurse said putting Haseena into a deep thinking.

" Call kar lijiye...." The nurse said.

" Ha...karlete call par humare paas unka number nhi hai..." Haseena silently said.
________________

It was 10 in the clock Haseena was resting her head on the bed rest waiting for Anubhav to return she looked sad.

The door opened with a creaking sound making Haseena open her eyes.

" Maaf kijiye wo thoda urgent kaam aagaya tha..." Anubhav said and Haseena just looked at him.

" Subah subah..." Haseena asked.

" Ha...IB agent hai humare liye kya subah kya raat...wo chodiye...aapki tabiyat kaisi hai..." Anubhav asked.

" Kaafi behtar hai...kalse..." Haseena lightly smiled.

" Discharge kab hoga..." Haseena asked.

'' Hum karlete hai doctor se baat..." Anubhav said.

" Ji...." Haseena said.

" Ji chaliye...humne puch liya hai doctor se..." Anubhav said.

" Hum aate hai change karke..." Haseena said and carefully walked towards the bathroom.

Soon they settled themselves in the car.

" Aapne aapke Thane walo bata diya..." Anubhav asked.

" Nhi wo humare phone ki battery low thi...aur agar bimar rehte wakt phone Kiya hota toh wo pareshaan hojate...hotel jaakar kar lenge..." Haseena said.

" Waise thank you sir..." Haseena thanked.

" Wo kyu..." Anubhav asked.

" Aapne kal khudki neend ki parwa na karte hue humara itna khyaal rakha..." Haseena said.

" Ye toh kuch nhi Haseenaji...agar hum aapka khyaal nhi rakhte toh koi aur tha bhi nhi yaha aapke paas..." Anubhav smiled.

♡♡♡

Haseena's heart has developed tiny feelings for Anubhav while Anubhav's feelings are unknown!!

Will Haseena realise the meaning of her feelings???

Keep reading ‘ RAABTA ’

Do vote and comment your views on this part!!!

More satisfying comments earlier the next update!!!

~ Kishaaa