~ Alvida ~

The garden featured heart-shaped balloons representing love and bouquets of roses on every tree, creating a charming and elegant atmosphere where love bloomed in every corner.

The gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of blooming flowers through the air, creating a serene atmosphere in the garden. Soft music played in the background, adding to the romantic ambiance.

At the centre of the garden stood Anubhav dressed into white coat with his one hand hid behind his back.
A smile adorning his face.

Haseena dressed in a simple yet elegant red gown approached him with tiny steps.
Looking into his deep eyes every passing step with her killing smile.

As Haseena stood opposite to him Anubhav bent on his knees and brought his hidden hand proposing her with a rose.

Haseena's eyes teared up living the moment.
She smiled wholeheartedly and accepted the rose also accepting his proposal.

" Kya aap humse vivah rachayengi..." Anubhav asked taking her hand into his.

" Ha...." Haseena said with all her heart.

Anubhav slid the ring beautified with delicate designs in her soft finger.
Kissing her dorsel side of palm he whispered.

" I love you..."

While Haseena replied with..

" I love you too..."

The love garden already filled with couples ecohed with claps seeing the new couple while the couple hugged each other.

(Good morning 🌄
Aa jaiye sapne se bahar)

" Ye kya tha...." Haseena's sleep broke bringing her back from her lala land.

" Ye toh sapna tha...hum bhi na..." Haseena said covering her cheeks which were in the shade of red.

" Kal hi kya humne ye accept Kiya aur Aaj ye sapne...kya hoga humara..." Haseena still blushed.

" Kuch bhi kaho par neend bohot acchi aayi..." Haseena said looking at the place where Anubhav slept.

" Anubhav sir....ye kaha gye...'' Haseena said finding the side empty.

" Shayad balcony main ho..." Haseena said moving towards the balcony.

" Yaha bhi nhi..." Haseena said finding him nowhere.

" Anubhav sir aap andar hai kya...'' Haseena said knocking over the bathroom door.

" Yaha bhi nhi..." Haseena saddened.

The bell rang and Haseena opened expecting Anubhav to be there.

" Aap..." Haseena said

" Breakfast...sir ne bola tha room deno ko ..." The waitress said giving the tray of breakfast.

" Ha..par iss mein ek hi hai...sir kya kahaenge... aur kaha hai wo..." Haseena asked in a confused way.

" Sir ne toh karliya breakfast subah 7 baje hi...aur unhone checkout bhi karliya..." The waitress said shocking Haseena.

" Kya..." Haseena was stunned.

" Thank you..." Haseena said accepting the tray of breakfast and the waitress left.