~ Ladka ~

" Aarahe hai wo..." Pushpaji said excitedly.

" Hume toh ladki bohot pasand hai bas ladka ladki ek dusre ko pasand kar le..." Maa happily said while Haseena smiled nervously.

" Lagta hai aagaye..." Pushpaji said as the door bell rang.

" Hum kholenge..." Aahana ran towards the door in happiness.

With her tiny hands Aahana opened huge door smiling at person at the door.
An instant smile crept on Anubhav's face as he saw cute little Aahana smiling at him.
The next moment he recognised who is she was!!
Anubhav had seen her with Haseena that evening hence the misunderstanding happened of Aahana being Haseena's daughter.

The smile on his face vanished!!
What is she doing here?
Why is he here?
He thought!

He looked at Aahana who stood smiling at him!!

" Andar aaiye please..." Shahida said coming towards the door.

" Ji...." Anubhav entered in confusedly he looked around in the house just to have glance of the face he desired.

" Haseena ji ki beti yahi hai...toh woh kaha hai..." Anubhav thought.

" Ammi...." Aahana shouted as her leg twisted and she was about to fall but Shahida catched her.

" Aa..." Aahana winced in pain.

" Kya karte ho Aahana aap...bhagna nhi chahiye na..." Shahida scolded her daughter.

" Aa...ammi dukh Raha hai..." Aahana cried while Anubhav was shocked as Aahana addressed Shahida as her Ammi.

" Chalo hum spray lagate hai...." Shahida said picking Aahana in her arms.

" Aajaiye damad ji... baithiye..." Chacha ji tried to be sweet.

" Ji ...." Anubhav said and settled himself beside Maa.

" Maaf kijiye woh bohot der hogayii...wo humari duty hi aisi hai..." Anubhav said.

" Aree koi baat nhi...hume aadat hai inn sabki...Humari Haseena bhi aisi hi hai ...bas Aaj dhamka ya toh jaldi aagayi Ghar..." Chachiji said while Anubhav's ears couldn't believe the name he heard.

" Santu ja...ladka aaya hai...ladki ko lekar aa..." Pushpaji said to Santosh who was still digesting the fact that why was DSP sir here.

" Madam sir...ladka aagaya hai .." Santosh said.

" Aagaya kya... chaliye" Haseena said not before adjusting her hairs looking at the mirror.

" Madam sir...wo..ladka..." Santosh tried to speak.

" Kya hua..." Haseena confusedly asked.

" Kuch nhi chaliye..." Santosh said and they left towards living room.

Haseena graciously entered adjusting her dupatta neatly to be true nervously.

Anubhav lifted his head as he heard about her arrival.
He was surprised seeing her but the beauty made him forget all.
He was just adoring her forgetting everything around.

Haseena hearing no voice lifted her head which was nervously bent down and looked at the pair of eyes adoring her.

She was stunned!!
Why was he here?
Is he the boy that she will be marrying?
But I have seen him with his wife at the cafe!!
She thought!!!