~ Unexpected ~

5 years later,

The sky displayed orange and purple hues, creating a warm glow. A gentle breeze carried flower scents, and birds singing added to the tranquility. Day turning into night brought a peaceful and reflective atmosphere.

On a street of Lucknow...
Sweet giggles echoed as two  person enjoyed their their.

Haseena with a little girl were enjoying their time having cool icecream.

" Accha laga aapko..." Haseena asked the little girl.

" Bohot accha laga ...." The little girl said widening her hands as long as she could.

Haseena kissed her cheek while the little lady laughed.

The highway area was crowded with a crowd of multiple vehicles honking each other.
As the signal turned red the vehicles haulted at their places.

A white Innova was seen with a handsome man on the driving sit.
He looked a little irritated due to the constant traffic of Lucknow and he was again stuck.

" Ek toh 7 saal baad yaha laute hai...maa kabse intezaar kar rhi hai...aur ye yatayat ne naak mein dum kar rakha hai..." The person said Anubhav said.

His eyes travelled towards the two ladies who were happily enjoying their time.

Anubhav could only see the little girl's face not Haseena's he smiled seeing the little lady's laughter and his headache instantly flew away.

" Kitnaa niragas hasya hai inkaa..." Anubhav said adoring the little girl.

As the ice cream party was done.
Haseena turned to pay the ice cream vendor.
She smiled and talked to him for a moment unknown to her Anubhav had finally seen her after almost 5 years.

He was shocked to see her here at Lucknow.
It was unexpected for him.
Though during the mission they were close and comfortable but non of them had asked about their whereabouts.

What if she will get to know about his existence in her city?
She would ask him ample of questions to which he couldn't answer.

Reality striked Anubhav...who was Little girl with her!!
Her daughter!!?
According to him his love was one sided but this was obviously a hurtful moment for him.

" Accha hai...humara pyaar ek tarah tha...nai toh aapko bohot takleef hoti Haseenaji...aap apne pariwaar ke saath khush rahiye...aapki beti bilkul aapke jaisi hai..." Anubhav said still looking at them smiling and hiding his pain.

He came out his strange as the car's driver honked as the signal turned green.

Anubhav looked at Haseena for one last time and smiled

He started his car and drove off.
_____________

" Aagayi dono..." Shahida said as Haseena and little girl returned.

" Aagaye...aur aapko pata hai bohot acchi thi Aaj ki ice cream..." The little girl said.

" Aapko toh har roz hi ice cream acchi lagti hai...Aisa kabhi hua hai ki aap bolo ki ice cream bohot gandi thi..." Shahida said wiping the little girl's mouth.

" Chalo Aahana... apna hw karlo kal school haina..." Shahida said to Aajana the little girl.

" Ha Mumma...tata.." Aahaana went to her room.