~ Plan ~

Eid Mubarak 💫

Haseena had returned back to Lucknow after Anubhav's unnotified departure.
She decided to pack all his memories in the corner of her heart not letting it affect her present and future life.
She hadn't shared their meet with anyone except herself.

Though everyone at thana noticed her lost somewhere suddenly but she smartly diverted the topic giving a suitable reason.

It wasn't easy for her to forget him though the days spent with him were little but special.

The same was with Anubhav he couldn't stop thinking about her.
She was always on his minds.
But his mature self and his duty towards nation had a control over his mind and heart.

" Hello..." Haseena's chachaji Ayesha said from the other side of the call.

" Boliye...aur kitni baar kaha hai duty ke time call mat kijiye..." Haseena irritatedly said.

" Aree...sun meri baat...ab tu kuch bahana de isse pehle Mai bol rhi hu aaj shaam jaldi aajana aur seedha yaha aana humare ghar...ladki Wale aarahe hai..." Ayesha said.

" Maaf kijiye...hum nhi aasakte...pehle hi mission ki vajah se bohot kaam pending hai humara..." Haseena denied.

" Aree...pehle mission pe chali gyi Bina bataye...aur ab ye bahana maar Rahi hai..." Ayesha said.

" Bahana nhi maar rahe..." Haseena said.

" Dekh Haseena Mai Aaj kuch nhi sunne wali...tu aarahi matlab aarahi hai...nai toh mein tere Thane aajaungi ladke ke saath..." Ayesha said.

" Thik hai...milne aarahe hai...par nikah ka faisala humare kehne se hoga..." Haseena said as she was fed up of the daily banter.
________________

The birds flew to their next as the sun to his home.
It was evening Haseena had reached her Chacha Chachaji's home for her alliance.

" Dekh ladke Wale aarahe hai...jata muskura kar baat karna..." Ayesha said.

" Agar humara man hua toh muskurayenge nhi toh hum pagal nhi hai..." Haseena said.

" Haseena jara tameez se badi hai wo tumse..." Her Chachaji Zubair said.

" Badi Hui toh kya hua...hum yaha humare manse nhi aaye hai..." Haseena said.

" Aayi toh hona...chup chap ladke se milo aur pasand karlo use..." Her chachaji said.

" Ek min hum pasand nhi karne wale....bas dekhne aaye hai...kaunsa namuna aayega..." Haseena said while the other two rolled their eyes.

" Aur aapke paas itne ladko ki lambii list hai... toh Shahida Appi ki shaadi kyu nhi Kara dete aap...woh toh humse badi bhi hai na..." Haseena said while the couple bowed their head and the bell rang.

" Aaiye aaiye..." Ayesha welcomed the the boy's family.

" Salam..." They greeted.

As they sat Ayesha offered them some starter snacks.

" Kaha hai aapki beti...bohot tareef karti thi aap uski..." The boy's mother said.

" Haina...Haseena aaja..." Ayesha called with fake happiness.

Haseena came out dresses in a beautiful one piece dress with her hairs left open.

" Sachmein Chand ka tukda hai..." The boy's mother complimented her.