𝒊𝒊𝒊. LIFE 101

( MAGNETIC )
" life 101 "
ACT ONE — we swim in dreams

(  MAGNETIC  )" life 101 "ACT ONE  —  we swim in dreams

' duty after school '
chap '3

     the morning after the students of class 3-2 were sitting together, talking about the loud noise they heard the previous night and the sudden disapperance from younghoon. jina listened to what the others were saying, her brows scrunched as she found it weirder by the minute.

"so, those loud thuds were the spheres dropping?" soyoon asked, walking away from the windows to stand with her other classmates.

"the guys from class 3 told me that the gym was demolished." yeonjoo told them.

jina scunched her nose, not quite understanding why the spheres were dropping out of nowhere. she looked around the class, noticing how equally bewildered the others were.

"if it destroyed a building," heerak spoke up from next to jina. "i bet the impact was huge."

the girl agreed. they were huge, even if you were looking at them from afar. it got quiet as the class got lost in their own thoughts, until heerak came up with the brilliant idea to scare them.

jina, who was sitting right next to him, put her hand on her chest as she was startled from the sudden noise.

"you scared me!"

"come on!"

but jina's annoyance towards heerak quickly vanished once joonhee stood up from her seat and slapped him on his cheek. "that was not funny, asshole!" she exclaimed before walking away irritaded.

jina laughed at heerak's shocked face as he held his reddened cheek. as the class began to split up, wootaek took heerak with him, accompanied by dabin.

soyeon, bora and jina joined them. "is it reddening?" heerak asked into the group. jina nodded her head, trying her best to stiffle her laugh.

"yeah, it is."

"it's swelling, too." bora pointed out. the girl purposefully touched his cheek, getting an annoyed look back from heerak. "yah, why would you do that!"

dabin let out another chuckle, but not because of his friends. it was jina who made him smile again. she sneakily tried to do the same thing as bora, but heerak noticed her mischief and jabbed her cheek first, making jina only pout.

after some time, once their break was over, jina prepared for their next class which was math. the girl couldn't help herself but loath the subject.