𝒊𝒗. BREATHING BLUE

( MAGNETIC )
" breathing blue "
ACT ONE — we swim in dreams

(  MAGNETIC  )" breathing blue "ACT ONE  —  we swim in dreams

' duty after school '
chap '4

     they reunited with their classmates. when they saw jina limping towards them, they rushed to her side. questions from all sides were thrown at her, asking for her wellbeing. "i'm fine, really." jina assured them.

when they walked back to school after they had found taeman and heerak, it was eerily quiet, everyone lost in their own thoughts.

she was walking with soyeon, holding tightly onto her friend's arm as her leg started to hurt more and more. she didn't want to tell anyone to not burden them any further, but walking was giving her nothing but more pain.

dabin noticed her steps becoming slower. he walked towards the girl and kneeled in front of her. "get on my back." he told her.

he sounded cold. jina was unsure if she should accept his offer, she was bothering him since all of this had started. but soyeon moved her forward, telling her to get on his back.

and in a second she felt herself getting lift up. jina let out a sigh of relief, as she didn't have to overwork her injured leg anymore. "thank you." she whispered to him.

when they arrived at their school  —  students who were training on the field looked at them with confusion  —  they were told to go to their classroom straight away.

they all sat on their seats, feeling nothing but anxiety and frustration with the events that had happened.

dabin leaned on the wall as he tried to clear his head. whenever he was riled up he'd go boxing. it helped him letting his anger out and clear his mind. but now he couldn't and he didn't know how to deal with all the things he was feeling.

hatred, fear, frustration, confusion.

it was all to much.

"this isn't a dream, right?" soonyi was the first person to
say something since reaching their school. "did ms park really—," she couldn't end her sentence. jina turned to the short haired girl, a single tear falling from her eye as she remembered once again what had happened to their teacher.

soyoon abruptly stood up. "i'm going home. i can't stay here any longer." she announced before she went towards her locker.

as yoojung went to her, joonhee followed her friend. "i'm going home, too."

"fuck it, in the end they just want us to fight those things!" heerak hissed. more and more of them followed soyoon and exclaimed how they were going home.