𝒗. CLASS VS MONSTER

( MAGNETIC  )
" class vs monster "
ACT ONE  —  we swim in dreams

(  MAGNETIC  )" class vs monster "ACT ONE  —  we swim in dreams

' duty after school '
chap '5

jangsoo was the first to leave the classroom, his other classmates following suit. it was their signal to go against the military.

the other students from their school were quick to go out off their classroom. soldiers who were guarding the hallways were trying to stop them and make them go back into their classes, but the students of sungjin high were fed up. they had enough and weren't thinking about giving up.

they all wanted to go home.

but the military didn't let them. when they reached the field they were stopped by the rest of the soldiers. "block them!"

the students tried to force them back with all their strength. they pushed and pushed, but the soldiers in front of them were standing their ground like solid rock. none of them were moving nor allowing the children to leave.

when jina was trying with all her energy to get away from the men in front of her, a sphere had dropped out of nowhere, the hit making all of them stumble back.

jina fell on the ground and held her ears in shock. she slowly looked up to see the big round purple ball land just a few meters away from them.

it was like time had stopped before she got pulled out off her panic state. jina stood up and helped hana, who had fallen right next to her, stand. her eyes couldn't leave the sphere.

"quick, go back inside!" lieutenant lee screamed, just in time before the spheres started to storm towards them. jina wasted no time and ran away as fast as she could.

"fuck, keep moving!" dabin cursed as he helped taeman up, who had stumbled and fallen down. spheres were nearing them and dabin wasn't planning to die like that.

he pushed the boy forward and together they ran for their life.

"yeonjoo!" jina screamed out in relief as she bumped into her friend. she quickly got a hold of yeonjoo's hand to not loose her and together they rushed away.

they were bumped into by someone else and fell to the ground once more. the girls were relieved when they saw that wootaek and soocheol were well.

they helped each other up and dashed off once again. jina took a riffle she had found on the ground. and just in time when she had heard yeonjoo cry out in fear.