𝒗𝒊. DOE EYED DARLING

( MAGNETIC )
" doe eyed darling "
ACT ONE — we swim in dreams

(  MAGNETIC  )" doe eyed darling "ACT ONE  —  we swim in dreams

' duty after school '
chap '6

     running was something dabin was always good at. and he thanked whoever had made him so athletic and fast, because it was more than useful to get away from unwanted things.

like spheres, for example.

"run faster!" the boy called after jangsoo, who was a little behind him. being too out of breath, dabin only got an exhausted grunt back from him, but he fastened his speed nonetheless.

they didn't split up, thinking it was easier to help each other out if the creature was to get too close. so together, dabin and jangsoo ran for their lives, trying to stay as calm and quiet as possible.

but no matter what the two did, they couldn't get rid of it.

dabin slowly followed behind jangsoo and as they walked through the place, jangsoo came to an abrupt halt. the other boy questioningly faced him, but the only thing he did was push dabin away as he himself rushed to the other side.

dabin groaned once he collided against the wall, asking jangsoo what that was for. but he was quick to come to his senses when he saw the sphere creeping up to them.

"fuck, run!"

their ways got separated, as they sped off into different directions. dabin sprinted towards the door, ducking under and jumping over obstacles that were getting in his way. and it didn't take him long until he found jangsoo again.

the boy had crashed into dabin, but was fast to balance himself again. together they tried to open the large blue doors, but to their dismay it was locked. and the sphere had found them again. but just before it could reach them, a white substance was spread into the air.

dabin's eyes widened in surprise when he saw heerak. he let out a heavy breath and leaned on his knees. "you crazy fucker. couldn't you use that way earlier?" he looked at the newcomer, a grin spread on his lips.

"where's your bluff now?" heerak said, just as breathless as the other two. "i remembered that this fucking thing is weak against the cold. i wasn't sure, but—,"

dabin and jangsoo let out a laugh, as they shared a glance with one another. "are you laughing?" heerak asked in disbelief, but couldn't help himself and smile, too. he then proceeded to walk towards the duo and held out his hands for them to take. but as jangsoo and dabin were lifting their own hands, heerak wiped his hands together as if they were dirty.