Crawling from the dark

Now six years later in 2024 at the age of 32 years old Aurora had became thee most famous person on the planet, she overthrown the fame of her grandmother and created her own spotlight and was also the first high ranking celebrity and burlesque super star that was a virgin even at her age. Aurora had brought back the vintage inspired look that warmed her heart along with seeing young women and teenagers doing there own versions of vintage makeup, Aurora or as all knew her as 'Gena Von Sweet' had started in a hundred movies. From romantic, to thrillers and even a handful of historic horror movies, Aurora had wealth/fame and power what she didn't have was that special someone in her life that she wanted. After her bathoils increased her wealth she still wanted to find a husband but failed like many others she even took the offered of those marriage proposals that she had gotten from foreign royalty or people of noble birth, to her shock and confusion it ended the same like so many of her dates or even with them losing all of there wealth and titles that would be linked along with any illegal activities that was now shown to the world, so Aurora had to end those relationships in not wanting to get involved and returning back to the U.S....though one things helped her besides her friends and that her close online friend that went by 'MediaMaster' who was really Vox that kept in close contact with her. Vox didn't want Aurora taken away from him so thanks to his technology powers he was able to ruin the reputation of the nobles that she was seeing, where as Alastor still killed and ate Aurora's suitors. Both sinners still weren't aware of each other however they did suspect another sinner and didn't realize who it was, speaking of hell in the six years of Aurora's bathoils managing to be bought in hell it had made a lot of the demon royals that can easily afford the stuff a little more lustful and other lower rank demons where starting to get a little out of control. It started getting bad to the point where Asmodeus had banned the bathoil in the entire Lust Ring after he had discovered what the secrete ingredient was that made it have a sweet/fruity lustful smell and taste to it, he was afraid in sharing it with the rest of the Sins especially Mammon who was REALLY profiting from the bathoils after he managed to get a supplier to the human realm. Asmodeus knew who 'Gena Von Sweet' was and had became a bit of a fan of her movies along with her burlesque performances that he modeled during the shows at Ozzie's, there was also a small changed to Mammon after he was curious and tasted the bathoil and his personality kind of gotten worse. He became an addict to the taste himself which was VERY bad, effecting the sin of greed effected some of his sanity over the six years. To the point where he wanted to find the source for himself and didn't cared who got in his way..... unknown to him Alastor had a similar problem though unlike Mammon he had tasted Aurora's skin and sweat while she was asleep and he too was hooked on her even more so, he would steal a vile of her sweat before she had the containers shipped to her warehouse where the bathoils where being made.

  Aurora had not only because the number one burlesque super star but also was labeled as one of thee most beautiful in the world that landed her countless lingerie modeling jobs for Victoria Secretes and for her own lingerie line sky rocketing as well with her being the main model, along with her bathoil's being a world best seller she had spent her free time in her privet steam room in collecting her own sweat. The sweet fruit smell only increased and maxed the moment she steps out with about thirty large viles of her sweat in a container, it was a lot of self control for Alastor in not attacking Aurora upon smelling her whenever she came out of the outdoor steam room. But he did defend her against lower rank demons managed to find Aurora without her realizing it, it was the same thing upon her recent sweat collecting.

  "I really wish I had help, this is fucking work." Aurora sighed with relief after she set the container on the counter and taking her hair out of it's high bun as she walked out of the kitchen

"Man I feel so gross." During Aurora's shower one of Mammon's demons had broken into Aurora's home and saw the container curious he opened it and saw the thirty large viles and took one, when he opened it he was hit with the strong sweet smell that started making him loss his mind. Just when he was about to drink the vile a black tentacle had wrapped around his neck that made the demon drop the vile and before he shattered on the ground Alastor had caught it.

"Well what do we have here?" Alastor said that with his smile as he looked at the demon being strangled by the black tentacle and struggling to break free, instead of that demon Alastor had drank the vile in his place and after finishing it he had a satisfied look on his face and his grin widened to the point where it was freaking the other demon out. Aurora herself had spent a good twenty minutes in the shower when she had gotten out feeling much better and no longer feel gross either. She had gotten out of her bathroom with just wearing a short towel around her body that went to her upper thighs and her wrapping her hair up in a towel in drying it

" So much better." Thinking she was safe in her home Aurora had went downstairs in finishing packing the container or her sweat in seeing that it was where she left it unaware that three viles where missing on the inside and not even noticing the empty vile under one of her counter chairs, Aurora was unaware of the event that had happened in her kitchen. After Alastor had teleported out of the home with the demon he tortured him in getting information, he wasn't happy hearing that the Sin of Greed had ordered the low ranking demon in stealing the secrete ingredient to Aurora's bathoils and if it came to it abducting Aurora herself. You can bet Alastor killed that demon....

Few weeks later..................

   Aurora eyes sparkled with excitement and with a look of pure happiness, of course she was dressed in her signature vintage attire a yellow 1950s Rockabilly a line Swing Dress. Her hair and makeup making the 50's look in matching the look along with white 1920 bow mary jane heel shoes, the reason why she was so happy was that she was at an estate sale at a beautiful Victorian mansion. She wasn't alone her manager and assistant where with her along with a bodyguard, Aurora loved going to estate auctions at old homes in finding rare finds especially if there from wealthy or famous people from the area that she loved.

"Remember Aurora give some people a chance." The one that said that was her manager and Aurora pouted in annoyance 

"You know I love this sort of stuff, how can I not put in a little fight." Upon entering the home there where people there for the auction and a lot of people where happy and surprised seeing 'Gena Von Sweet' at the estate sale, Aurora wasn't much worried she knew that the person that was en charge of the auction had reserved thee best stuff for Aurora before people even showed up. Yes there where a few up coming actors and actresses that where around ten years younger than her at the auction but Aurora was thee most famous and out shinned them, those actresses of course saw Aurora as competition while at the same time admired Aurora with all of her accomplishments. 

For an hour into the bidding sale Aurora bid small, like on some beautiful furniture from the early 19th century and she did fight for a beautiful 18th century vanity that was french rococo. Aurora ended up spending $100,000 in total after the auction was over at the person that was running the show had taken Aurora to another room in showing her the jewelry that she knew that Aurora would love and she ended up buying all of them, except for one that she wanted to wear out. It was beautiful unique ring that seemed other worldly to her and she wanted to know more about the ring

"I thought YOU would love it, a few months before her death Mrs. Astor found this ring while she was traveling a broad for her crossing off her bucket list in an old antique shop she found in a small village on Scotland." That ring wasn't a normal ring, the reason why it seemed other worldly was because it was an asmodean crystal. Aurora didn't realize what danger she got herself into the moment she put that ring on her finger and admired it, even her manager and assistant admired the new addition when she showed it to them.

The rest of Aurora's day a little busy she had to manage the sales with her bathoils and figuring out who was buying so much of them since she had raised the price on the bottles because of high popularity, she also had a meeting with publishes and manager about her up coming lingerie shoot for new additions to her vintage line that where high in sales after partnering with Victoria Secretes and ranking in bank because of it. Now that she was world famous many people fought tooth and nail in wanting Aurora for whatever whether it was for movies, tv appearances or even modeling that suited her vintage look. Though Aurora loved performing in her burlesque club that she owned and was constantly booked with people and not to her knowledge demons in human disguises both lust demons and even few demon royalty that had time, even Asmodus himself had a human disguise in wanting to watch 'Gena Von Sweet' perform and giving him impersonation ideas whether it was for his club or for his work that he can use for some of his factories. He liked her personality and character, with a lot of self control he managed to talk to her. Because of her irresistible presents she was dangerous for demons and he didn't want to expose her since in a way she was helping him more than Mammon.