Something demonic this way comes

With the progress of the movie Aurora was doing she had another movie deal after she was finished with 'the shape of water' she was given a star led for a horror vampire movie based on a book, because of her white and unusual green eyes she was a fit for the led of the vampire. Aurora accepted the movie offer of course, she had gotten the offer when she was done for the day with the movie the same with thee other actors and supporting cast. Alastor in his human disguise was happy that Aurora didn't have to worry about finding work in her field since she was so popular, Alastor didn't like that he had to share her with the world but at the same time he was very pleased that he has that so many humans and even demons wanted. Aurora didn't know the danger that she was in unaware of the feelings that she was feeling for Alastor was of HIS doing, of demonic magic that had control over both her mind and body. He also really enjoyed rubbing it in Vox's face seeing that he had Aurora and not him brought him great joy, though he had a feeling that Vox might try something to push Aurora away from him.

" Alastor it really means a lot that your showing to the studio." Aurora said that to Alastor as she and him where walking to her car from the studio's parking lot

"How can I not show my support for you my dear." Alastor said that to Aurora as he opened the drivers door for her Aurora kissed him on the side of his cheek before she got in the drivers seat, during the drive back to her estate Aurora was exciting to be in a type of vampire horror movie which was a little different outside her field but was up for the change. Getting back to her estate Alastor had given her another drugged up drink that had the love potion in it, during her love struck state Alastor was able to get out of his human disguise and revealing his sinner self to her. He had learned to make the love potion, it wasn't easy but he did it just after a month. Alastor made strong suggestions to Aurora in telling her that she needed a break after her recent movie was released out to the public and her spending a little bit more intimate time with him.

"Aurora my daring, may I ask you a question." Alastor questioned that to her lovingly cupping her face with his hands while the two where outside in the garden under one of the trees that provided them shade and Aurora still had the love struck look in her eyes as she smiled at him

"What is it?"

"Has...Vox contacted you lately?" Without thinking she answered him

"Yes. He wanted me to visit him sometime since I have access to hell, but that was a couple of weeks ago. I haven't really heard much from him since." Before he spoke Alastor had kissed Aurora on her lips and she welcomed the kiss that lasted close to a minute

"It would be best to keep your distance from him, after all your mine now." He said that with her nodding in agreeing with him then he kissed her again and pulled her onto his lap as he deepened the kiss that lasted a good four minutes, Alastor wanted to go further but he knew he couldn't not until he claimed her soul without the use of the love potions he was giving her. Alastor also didn't want to physically hurt Aurora if she was injured people would talk because of how famous she was, he knew his strength and didn't show it to her either. Now if she didn't follow her grandmother's footsteps he would easily take her back to hell with him, so he had to be patient like he had been for two decades. 

During the middle of the night when Alastor left and returned to hell after tasted and licked Aurora, by the time Aurora had woken up by her phone ringing and thee effects of the love potions had worn off  along with being confused by being naked again before answering her phone

"Jasmine? What the hell it's like two in the morning?" Aurora said that being tired and yawning while holding the sheets covering her upper body then she heard her friends worry

"Aurora this is serious, is Alastor with you?" Being confused by that question she looked on her bed and was surprised to not see him

"No...it's weird he's usual here. Why what's up?" 

"Meet me outside and quick I'm in front of your house." Hearing the seriousness in her friend's tone made Aurora stood up off her bed

"Give me a few minutes, I'll be right out." After saying that she ended the call and quickly went to her dresser in finding something quick to wear, as much as she hated to admit she did have some modern clothes that she wore only around her house which was a pair of matching gray sweats. In a hurry she ran out of her room with her phone still in her hand along with wearing simple sandals, when Aurora opened her front door to her surprise not only did she see Jasmine but also had several priest and seeing them confused Aurora in her still tired state

" Why do you have a priests with you?" 

"Is Alastor in your house?" Aurora shrugged and confused by her friend's question

" I don't know where he is? What is this about?"

"Alastor isn't who you think he is, I have proof..look." Jasmine pulled out one of the old artistic from the newspaper she had brought and showed it to Aurora

"So you find a picture of him in a newspaper so what?"

"Aurora this is dated in the 1930's." Hearing that part shocked Aurora as she took the newspaper and looked at it closer and seeing the date proving that her friend was right

"That's impossible, that would make him close to a hundred years old? He looks just the same?" Neither knew that they where being watched by one of Vox's spy bots he couldn't help but smile seeing how Alastor had just lost Aurora Ray thanks to him giving Jasmine the information that she needed, he saw that Aurora was upset at first but she gathered herself and alongside with her friend and the priests that where with them went back in the estate so that Aurora wouldn't be alone quickly packing what she needed in staying at Jasmine's home for the time being while the priests did a cleansing of Aurora's home inside and out. Before Aurora left she did make sure to grab her asmodean crystal ring, she also didn't take her car just in case and drove in Jasmine's car instead not being aware that a vox bot had gotten in the car before the car took off while the priest had gotten to work when Alastor was no where to be seen.  

When Jasmine got to her house she had shown Aurora the proof she had along with the pictures she had when she visited Alastor's murder house in New Orleans, what horrified Aurora more seeing the pictures of the shrine of her grandmother when she was younger and lived in New Orleans before she moved. Aurora was smart and since she had been in hell she knew what it meant after accepting what her friend had revealed to her.

"Alastor is a sinner from hell? I had no idea."Aurora felt a little heart broken by that realization and Jasmine comforted her

"I'm so sorry, but you deserved the truth." Aurora hugged her friend as tears fell down her eyes 

"Your right, I did deserve the truth."

Aurora stayed the night with Jasmine and told her that she had a place that she could go to for safety after she told her director and managers that she was in too much danger for the movie that she was doing and would have to put it in pause for about a week the next morning, she really didn't sleep because of what she now discovered and either did Jasmine in fear that Alastor would show up and forcefully take Aurora. Thee only one that was happy about the situation was Vox watching the live feed, he knew that she would go to him for help and wanted to do hiding in playing sight. So when morning came Aurora had to make some calls after Jasmine had to go to work, the director wasn't happy at first but her safety was important and her manager left the same way when she called him.

After those calls ended Aurora had put on the asmodean crystal ring and opened the portal to hell with her belongings, upon going threw the portal she was greeted by Vox who welcomed her with open arms and hugged her as greeted and happy seeing her again in person. Now it was his turn in and now that Aurora distanced herself from Alastor though neither knew about the voodoo doll or the marriage deal that Aurora had made when she first took Alastor's love potion.