off limits fruit

Alastor had search frantically for Aurora, he didn't want another demon touching her. He had kept her pure only for himself, he had touched her only once when she had to get her wisdom teeth pulled out along with gun reduction surgery in making her teeth fuller. Her being very high off the anesthetic and other drug that help with the teeth removal when she was twenty four years old, Aurora was way too out of it to remember Alastor because of the drugs. He even took care of her until the drugs wore off and she and her friends helped her out in his place without them noticing his existence, the teeth pulling wasn't thee only time when Alastor touched her. Whenever she needs a good night sleep Aurora would always take sleeping meds, that's when Alastor would fondle her but that was all that he would do. However the thought of another sinner touching Aurora made his blood boil by the minute.......

  While Alastor was frantically looking for Aurora in his own way, Aurora herself was taking a shower in getting the gross smell off of her and wanting to feel clean. Vox had taken Aurora to the penthouse unnoticed by the sinners that worked in the building and she strongly insisted the second she got in the penthouse, Vox himself wasn't certain in what to do with Aurora. Yes he was VERY happy in seeing her in person and wanting to keep her close to him, but he didn't know how to deal with Valentino when he finds out about 'Gena Von Sweet' being in hell or better yet the rest of thee entire pride ring and other lust demons. At the same time Vox wanted to make thee best impression on Aurora he had fantasized the moment for many years and it was now his time in making it a reality, the second he heard the water from the shower turn off from the bathroom's closed door he took action. 

From inside the bathroom Aurora was a little uncomfortable after she got out, Vox had said he had some clothes in the bathroom already but only thing she would really wear was one of his long sleeve white button shirts. Because of her natural curvy figure it made her a little un easy after she put it on, yes it was long enough to cover her thighs, but it showed off a little too much of her bust for her comfort because she was with a demon and was keeping her guard up. However she did find his bathrobe that really helped he out and she wore it before she got out

"Thanks for letting me use your shower, it really helped me out." Aurora was VERY used to her sweet/fruit smell and coming out of the bathroom with the door wide open had released that smell and it hit Vox's face head on and him trying to keep himself in control.

"Ahh..happy to help you out Aurora." Aurora saw that Vox was uncomfortable being around her and from her experience with demons she already knew it was because of her unique smell

"Am I.....making you uncomfortable?"

"It's not that your making me uncomfortable...I'm very concerned if my colleagues find out your here."

"Your colleagues?"

"I promise I'll keep you a secrete from them along with the rest of the pride ring, the name 'Gena Von Sweet' is quite popular  for the past fifteen years especially after your bath oils made its way here in hell." Aurora freaked out hearing that and she started asking questioned about when it first started and wanting to know just how famous she was with the sinners, Vox calmed Aurora down as best as he could without freaking her out more. Luckily for Vox the Penthouse that they where at was Vox's personal one and Valentino didn't have any use for it so he knew that Aurora wouldn't be found nor did he want her escaping either, Vox had waiting over twenty two years for Aurora and he wasn't going ti ruin his opportunity.  

Aurora herself tried to get comfortable as best as she could as Vox told her about the hierarchy  in hell mainly with the Pride ring and how he and he colleagues where overlords, hearing about Valentino scared Aurora as it should after Vox explained the V's to her.  Vox didn't want to reveal that he practically knew everything about her including her unusual fruit diet and came fully prepared, he wanted to earn her trust first and unknown to her that he had taken the asmodean crystal while she was taking her shower. Vox had admitted to Aurora that he was a fan Julia Rose Lee while he was still alive and commented on how Aurora looked just like her before he went to get her something to eat, right when Aurora was about to say what he wanted to eat Vox had handed her a bowl of apples.

"How did you know I was going to ask for fruit?"

"I'll admit....I know your strange fruit diet, I didn't tell anyone else." Where Vox's words to her as Aurora took the bowl from him just as she took a few bits of the apple Vox asked her

"Aurora...If you don't mind me asking? But was your great grandmother really abducted by a human? Something tells me you lied." Aurora paused as she was about to take another bit of the fruit but only for a second as she took another bit and finished the apple off but she had an upset look on her face

"It was a demon...let me guess a demon also was the one that took your mom also?"

"That demon almost took me, but he didn't. Just before I blacked out from shock I could have swore that these weird looking creatures protected me, my memory of those things are still fuzzy I didn't get a good look at them only there silhouettes." Hearing those words caught Vox's attention in which it gave him an idea

"Do you think you can draw what the silhouettes look like by any chance?" Aurora wasn't certain where Vox was going with it but she went along with it, she was an alright artist but it wasn't enough to write home about. Where as the artist that either sketched her, made sculptures or even painted her portrait on the other hand did. Vox had given Aurora a pen and some paper and knew what she remembered, at first Vox thought nothing of it when she started sketching however Aurora didn't see the shocked and angry look on his face when she had filled out the demon silhouette in black and it resembling one of Alastor's demons.

"You sure this is what you saw?" Was what she head Vox say to her after she was finished and she answered him without looking at him

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm not the best artist but this is thee best I can do."

"I'll be right back... make yourself at home till I get back." Right when he said that Aurora had witness him using his electric powers and teleported out of the room

"He sounded pissed off?" Aurora said that to herself and looked back at the drawing she made

"Wondering if he knew this thing?"