Seeds of obsession

Vox knew and anticipated that he would have competition but he would have thought that his serious competition would be Alastor, he had mixed feelings on what to do now that he had Aurora for her own safety in the pride ring. Thought it pained him he was grateful in a way to Alastor for protecting Aurora the way he did and a way how Vox couldn't, however it got him curious in wanting to know how he never noticed Alastor showing interest in 'Gena Von Sweet'. It was at the moment he grinned from ear to ear realizing that he had something that Alastor didn't and was going to take advantage of it, he had the right resources in doing such that.   

Vox didn't realize how long he was gone, by the time he returned to his privet condo he saw Aurora sleeping on one of the expensive couches. The way she was sleeping with her legs exposed was a strong calling card for him and a strong resistance in attacking her, he knew well how seductive Aurora was even in her sleep. He didn't want to terrify her so he had a lot of self control, thought what he did and couldn't control himself was carrying Aurora bridal style to his bedroom and was overjoyed that she would be sleeping in the same bed as him. In his bed Vox cuddled Aurora with her face on his chest when he pulled her close to him while he was holding her he had pulled out thee asmodean crystal ring that had brought Aurora to hell from his pocket

"What where the chances of her finding THIS?" He only looked at the ring for a second before looking back at Aurora who was still sleeping then he came to a realization

"You can't stay here, people will start worrying and finding those cameras. I can't risk that. Especially now knowing that fucking old radio bastered is involved." He had put the ring back in his pocket before he continued embracing Aurora and had an almost evil grin on her face

"And I know what to use to make you love me without you noticing it."

Waking up the next morning Aurora was hoping to be still sleeping on the couch where she last was, instead her face turned red from the situation she found herself in she had her back turned to Vox and saw the he was spooning her. She also felt scared feeling that he had one of his arm wrapped around her chest and the other hand around her waist of course her heart was racing like crazy about what was happening, feeling the fast heart beat of course woke up Vox.

"Morning beautiful." Aurora's face was red from embarrassment and she was happy that he couldn't see her face, though Vox couldn't help but comb his fingers threw her hair for a bit before he he release Aurora and got up off his bed that made Aroura sit up and fixing her hair frantically from anxiety and worry. She had never shared a bed with anyone and had mixed feelings about it, considering that it was a demon/sinner, but unaware of what Vox had planning for her as he exited his room telling her that he'll make her a quick breakfast before sending her back to earth while she got dressed.

While Aurora was getting dressed in her clothes that she had worn thee other day Vox had prepared her a simple fruit salad and even made her fruit tea, before Aurora had stepped out Vox had spiked the tea with Velvette's love potion. 

"Thanks for the hospitality Vox, I appropriate it." Aurora said that to Vox before she took a few bits of the fruit salad sitting across from Vox at the kitchen island 

"I'm quite a fan of yours Aurora, how can I not be." Aurora smiles at his comment before she picked up the cup of tea and didn't noticed how intense Vox watched her just before she drank the tea Vox's phone rang that made her stop in place right before the cup even touched her lips, Vox didn't want to take the call but he had too since it was Valentino that was calling. Vox had to step out as he answered the call so Aurora wouldn't hear him, though the tension she felt made Aurora put down the cup suddenly not in the mood for the tea that was given to her. However she did finish off the fruit salad before sitting up out of the chair and taking her bowl over to the sink and rinsed it, though what she didn't notice while she washed the dish was the one of Alastor's demons had found Aurora like he was ordered. Instead of retrieving her the demon had quickly returned to Alastor right before Vox had re entered the room and Aurora looking at the area of the large glass where she had felt a presents looking at her but saw nothing.