Swallowed in the Pits of Death

So.... I forgot that it was Friday.... and now I’m rushing to complete it before midnight!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! And severe writers’ block doesn’t help!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!

After meeting up with Yuki, Kaname felt a lot better. Well, in truth, he barely felt anything at all, which was what relieved him so much. He was finally focused on his one goal again: Yuki and getting her back. He couldn’t believe that some vampire hunter had brainwashed him that much. But he was over it now. He would never fall into that little demon’s trap again. Zero is the one who should be under Kaname’s control! That’s how it was supposed to work, right? Kaname was the ringleader! Not Zero!

Kaname turned away from where he and Yuki had just met. He was on his way to the Day Boys’ Dorm, but now he was heading back to the Night Dorm. He could feel the cold of the cobblestones seeping through his shoes and into his feet like water. It didn’t bother him much. It simply reminded him vaguely of the cold night when he lost everything. It was a frost bitten night then, and this cold could never live up to it. In fact, he welcomed the cold. He received it as his friend, something that he could always depend on being there since that night.

Maybe it hadn’t been a coincidence that Yuki was there to meet him.. And, even if it was, he was still grateful for her being there. He couldn’t stop wondering what would have happened if he hadn’t suddenly seen him and he had continued on to the Day Boys’ Dorm.

Kaname heaved a sigh. Everything had turned upside down. Luckily it was all under his control again. Aido was right.

He cringed. Aido was right? He never expected it of the blonde and would never think he would ever say that (or think it.) Well, he would never admit to Aido that he was (for once) right.

He shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed again.

Sorry for the short chapter. Despite it being short, that was actually a pretty eventful chapter... Well? Is this the end? Have I grown tired of this story and rushing to finish so I’m just ending it? Who knows? Will it all work out? DUN DUN DUN!!!