Episode 8

Naming ceremony day:

" Rania, get my my perfumes please" I yelled.

Today is the Naming ceremony of the twins and people have already started flooding the house.

Ahmad's family brought my boxes of clothes for me and the babies.

I put on my clothes after the makeup artist did her thing, I'm not gonna lie, I do look good.

I was zipping up my clothes when Nadiya came in.

" New hot Maama in town, you look gorgeous, Allahuma barik, Lemma take a picture" she hugged me.

" Thank you Nadi, have they served the food to the guests" I asked her

" Yh, everyone is eating, but gaskiya hams, everyone is touching your babies fa" she asks worriedly.

" Toh ya zan yi, if I don't let them carry them they will say something so it's better I do kawai, but kinga, later, you and salma should get the babies and bring them back in with Mummy and mami kawai" I picked up my phone ready to go outside. ( What can I do)

" Kuma your right, sha let's go, your husband's family is looking for you.

We walked out of the room and the amount of people in the living room was crazy.

I had to greet the people that I knew and the ones that I didn't. Nadiya had to drag me to where we are taking pictures.

I found the twins laying down in their cot and saw Ahmad coming in with Afrah by his side.

" Mummy and Daddy, I need you to stand here and Daddy will carry Maryam while Mummy will carry Muhammad" The photographer said.

I picked up Muhammad and Ahmad picked up Maryam.

" You look Amazing" He whispered.

" Thank you, You don't look too bad yourself" I smirked.

We took lots of pictures, I took pictures with Mami and Mummy and Ahmad also did, I took pictures with his siblings and my siblings and he did the same.

I got tired and I sat in the Baba's parlour, it was a few people there.

Ahmad, I, Salma, yasmeen, ashraf, Imran, Nadiya, Rania and sultana.

We were jisting when Anty barged into the parlour.

" Ke zo nan" she pointed at me to which I looked confused and everybody were looking at her.

" Ba ina miki magana ba" She yelled to which I stood up but Ahmad held me.

" Anti with all due respect, Talk to my wife with respect" He said glaring at her. Ahmad isn't scared to call her out when she does stuff or her sisters.

" Ahmad I need to talk to her" She said innocently when she realised he was in the room.

" It's ok, let me go" I whispered letting go of his hand on my wrist.

I went out of the room and followed her after she sent a glare my way and kissed her teeth.

I followed her to the guest room downstairs and the people in the room were his dad's sisters that dislike me.

" Ina wuni" I squatted to greet them.

" Ba wani ina wuni, sai yanzu za ki gaishe mu ko" Anty indo spat ( Nothing like good afternoon, it's now that you'll greet us)

" Ah ah ba haka bane, I greeted Anty Nana earlier and I was looking for you amma I didn't see you" I looked at the floor blinking back the tears because I hated it when someone shouted at me.